Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3-0 Peterborough

globaldiver

Fantastic day, superb performance from the team ensuring we didn't care what was going on elsewhere, three generations of us there to see one of the best days in BWFC history for a while culminating with a phone call from daughter and son in law in spain to make sure we'd got the g/kids on the pitch.

Edited by Andydee

From Wimbledon away to standing in the centre circle with red and blue smoke floating through the air, this has been the best season of my life.

These are the days. Brilliant to see so many younger people enjoying it too. This does not get forgotten.

Th'East Midlands Whites are not long home (M6 was a  fucker) and are drinking heavily.

Superb matey, guys like you fully deserve a good one.

I fully respect you lot who put the miles in season after season....I doff my cap sir...........

Now, get those other pics put up. And throw in the Tottenham away ones purely for nostalgia.

Once again mate, I admire you guys, tip top, the heart and soul of our fine club.

Superb matey, guys like you fully deserve a good one.

I fully respect you lot who put the miles in season after season....I doff my cap sir...........

Now, get those other pics put up. And throw in the Tottenham away ones purely for nostalgia.

Once again mate, I admire you guys, tip top, the heart and soul of our fine club.

Have you sent the Stags Head Daubhill pic to East Mids?

Eating is chea

Aye, give us a fucking chance to get summat to eat. I've only had a share of a bag of Quavers all day.  

And the time is summat to eight now :D

Haha, proper Wigan time..........

Eating is cheating pal....drinking heavily is the way forward.

You can't spoil was a well oiled engine by overfeeding it.

In other matters, was it Undies who put the shades on Dave Wheater amidst the celebrations ?