Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3-0 Peterborough

globaldiver

they were fine with her... not so much with me at first- i got all the kids lined up on the front row (our STs), and made sure the gate was unlocked

wouldnt let them through, despite everyone else ballooning, fire marshall kept trying to close it too

flabbergasted as they were happy for them to scale the perimeter, but not take the safe option

anyway, it happened, was inevitable, and i gave him a cuddle afterwards

lot of love on show yesterday, walkden whites raised a few quid for charridy too

Lad provided a bottle of Prosecco(!) when we got back then up to Ocean Palace for grub, Sun Lik and Baileys. We did drop down to the Park. Seemed appropriate to drink Flat Cap. You'd have noticed us if you were in at same time as the lad had his home shirt on.

we moved on to the function room after that, did I speak to you at port Vale?

• Members

You could "here". Not like you Bolty.

Sorry H. Unforgivable and I will try to raise my game.  I was convinced that eleventeen Monteiths Crushed apple Ciders has not affected me.

How wrong could I be?  :D

Then again, it could have been delirium.

they were fine with her... not so much with me at first- i got all the kids lined up on the front row (our STs), and made sure the gate was unlocked

wouldnt let them through, despite everyone else ballooning, fire marshall kept trying to close it too

flabbergasted as they were happy for them to scale the perimeter, but not take the safe option

anyway, it happened, was inevitable, and i gave him a cuddle afterwards

lot of love on show yesterday, walkden whites raised a few quid for charridy too

Sure it's you pal, cracking picture of you and your lad in ben.

I know we've had our prem survivals and European nights. But I think yesterday was the Macron's finest hour. Folklore stuff. And I'm not a big fan of flares - but they didn't half look good when we were on the pitch!

Also - I got to see Kathy Lloyd close up as she walked around the pitch after the game. Fit as fook! :-)

me and MR58 saw her in the hotel before the game

she is fucked now

me and MR58 saw her in the hotel before the game

she is fucked now

Does that mean she's a bit rough and smells faintly of urine or you and mr58 had your wicked way with her(and she smells faintly of urine)?