Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Elton John

MancWanderer

• Site Supporter

Then you don't get many of the running jokes on this site, the homo alerts, monkey bumming etc.

I wasn't talking to you, but it speaks volumes that you jump in to justify obsessions with famous gay men.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter

I wasn't talking to you, but it speaks volumes that you jump in to justify obsessions with famous gay men.

Why are you so obsessed with people mentioning the gays?

They're just gay, it's no big deal.

Is it? Eh?

• Site Supporter

So if the banana up the arse thing is a goer then instead of wasting food we should have a raffle on here for someone to do the honours.

It's not a waste of food. I always leave the peel on, and I rinse them before I put them back in the bowl.

Edited by Cheese

There's a bloke I know, he's obsessed with Elton. Travels all over europe with the band, has over 1,000 CDs, tapes and vinyls (no joke), bootlegs of gigs, hundreds of books and a room dedicated to Elton in his house. He buys any compilation album with an Elton song on and any album by any band that he does a guest appearance on. I've seen pics of Facebook he's posted of his weird collection and he even has scrapbooks called things like 'articles from French newspapers 1970s'. Never seen anything like it. The bloke is in his mid 20s, absolute madness.

He's probably been bummed by Elts

Edited by Naytch

There's a bloke I know, he's obsessed with Elton. Travels all over europe with the band, has over 1,000 CDs, tapes and vinyls (no joke), bootlegs of gigs, hundreds of books and a room dedicated to Elton in his house. He buys any compilation album with an Elton song on and any album by any band that he does a guest appearance on. I've seen pics of Facebook he's posted of his weird collection and he even has scrapbooks called things like 'articles from French newspapers 1970s'. Never seen anything like it. The bloke is in his mid 20s, absolute madness.

He's probably been bummed by Elts

I worked with a bloke at browns who was exactly the same. Used to use all his holidays up to go and watch him in some obscure cities.

Mad how people get involved so much the fucking weirdos.

They should spend every day on an Internet forum talking about a division 3 football team instead.