Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Iptv With Mag Box

C86

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had a mate recommend Necro to me, and I'm thinking of taking up the 3 day trial this weekend to get the England game. Just need to sort the VPN now.

Tunnel Bear allows you 500mb a month for free. How much of that is likely to get gobbled up by a full match? Is 500mb likely to be enough?

Can anyone recommend any other decrnt (ideally cheap) VPNs?

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Adlington Trotter said:

I've had a mate recommend Necro to me, and I'm thinking of taking up the 3 day trial this weekend to get the England game. Just need to sort the VPN now.

Tunnel Bear allows you 500mb a month for free. How much of that is likely to get gobbled up by a full match? Is 500mb likely to be enough?

I believe trafs right, but windscreen serves me well

• Site Supporter
On 11/10/2018 at 14:06, Adlington Trotter said:

Been reading the reviews on Necro, they don't sound too enticing.

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2018 at 10:53, Escobarp said:

I don’t use or need a vpn for my iptv. Confused as to why folk need one?

It depends on who your ISP is and who you get your IPTV from.

Virgin, BT, Sky etc. are actively trying to block the ip addresses of the IPTV servers, the larger ones are more likely to be targeted. It's then a case of the IPTV folk looking for a work-around, usually, they move to a new server or IP address.  

Sometimes they'll hit the servers that provide the steams for the feeds, you'll know this when you can stream box sets and movies but can't watch any channel.

• Moderators
9 hours ago, C86 said:

It depends on who your ISP is and who you get your IPTV from.

Virgin, BT, Sky etc. are actively trying to block the ip addresses of the IPTV servers, the larger ones are more likely to be targeted. It's then a case of the IPTV folk looking for a work-around, usually, they move to a new server or IP address.  

Sometimes they'll hit the servers that provide the steams for the feeds, you'll know this when you can stream box sets and movies but can't watch any channel.

the one I use has been having loads of trouble recently with the live streams, seems like a game of cat and mouse

funny watching people kick off on the FB group about it, it's £10 a month FFS, you can't knock it when it goes down every now and again

and to be fair, they get it back up and running within a day or two