Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Your Player Of The Season

Didledee

POTS  

199 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It says it all for the season when we have so many contenders.

We have been so tight knit this season and the fighting qualities have been there for all to see.

Everyone has fought for each other and covered everyone's backs. When we've conceded in games, you can see the disappointment and all players eager to make amends.

Last season it was the total opposite, players gave up and were pointing fingers.

Lovely change to see, you can't beat a solid tight knit unit who will fight. Long may it continue Bolton Wanderers. You've made many folk happy fuckers today.

• Members

Could only use the goals against column to decide as this is what has put us where we are.

Only two to choose from and I think Wheater has been slightly more influential at both ends of the pitch.

Got to be Wheater, solid at the back and goals galore

What's he finished on 9 / 10

He's near enough our top scorer

Play him up front

Edit - saying that, Beavers has scored plenty as well! Tough call

Edited by birch-chorley

Wheater bya country mile for me. Committing to the club on reduced wages pre-season and then putting in solid consistent performances in for the whole season.

He's not only showed what a player he is, he's also showed that footballers aren't all about the money.

Just hope his head doesn't get turned if boro are relegated and come calling for him. Get him signed up ASAP please Ken!

Wheater. Many candidates, but Wheater for me, never thought he could play so many games still, and so well too.

For me too. He also seems to get BWFC and he has summat about him like the 90's generation had

For me too. He also seems to get BWFC and he has summat about him like the 90's generation had

Looks to be running away with this vote! He was absolutely loving it out on the pitch with the crowd yesterday. I thought he was last off until someone pointed Vela out I think he'd have stayed on all night if he could

Taylor for me. I remember somebody giving me him grief at Millwall and thought if was absurd he's been solid and done a job that Money couldn't. Everyone wants attacking full backs these data but a solid full back who is cab tackle Has always been a my preference

I managed to give vela a big fuck off cuddle. You could tell in his eyes he was absolutely buzzing and loving every moment

I was great when after the 50th 'get off the pitch so we can do the presentation' message, he came barrelling out of the fans minus his shirt.

Top lad!