Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

And why not?

Because that's the type of thing a fucking simpleton might do, but maybe you are one of those?

Don't you think the terrorist threat hanging over the UK, Europe, the US and other countries worldwide is a tad more complicated than the direct actions of one person/govt?

Something that has been decades in the making, across multiple political administrations on a global spectrum?

Nah fuck it, its easier blaming evil Tony B  :glare: 

Because that's the type of thing a fucking simpleton might do, but maybe you are one of those?

Don't you think the terrorist threat hanging over the UK, Europe, the US and other countries worldwide is a tad more complicated than the direct actions of one person/govt?

Something that has been decades in the making, across multiple political administrations on a global spectrum?

Nah fuck it, its easier blaming evil Tony B  :glare:

No I'm not a "fucking simpleton" as you so eloquently put it

I didn't say that the terrorist threat hanging over the countries that you mention were down to Blair

Why don't you go back and read my post and understand the context

No. I tell you what I'l make it easy for you and explain. Replying to swanny's post I said that these people will be amongst us following the Blair years ie his open immigration policy allowed in to the UK a large number of people with, shall we say, intentions that don't sit well with a peaceful UK. As time has gone on, those people have been able to go about their business ie they are amongst us and there is now nothing we can do about it

Does that make it clear enough for you what I was trying to say?

If not, then fine. No problem. You carry on as you usually do making shitty comments on peoples posts on here

I didn't say that the terrorist threat hanging over the countries that you mention were down to Blair

No. I tell you what I'l make it easy for you and explain. Replying to swanny's post I said that these people will be amongst us following the Blair years ie his open immigration policy allowed in to the UK a large number of people with, shall we say, intentions that don't sit well with a peaceful UK. As time has gone on, those people have been able to go about their business ie they are amongst us and there is now nothing we can do about it

If not, then fine. No problem. You carry on as you usually do making shitty comments on peoples posts on here

Certainly the Blair/Brown axis has played a part

I understand your point but did immigration not exist before Tony Blair?

Indeed... and long after and shall continue for a good while still.

Blaming one PM or party is overly simplifying a massively complexed issue.

Edited by jimmyjoojar

Of course it did pal but it was the “unfettered” years of the Blair administration that caused the problems

I’m no right winger by any stretch of the imagination and immigration needs to be welcomed but it’s something that’s been covered many times on here on different threads so I won’t go on about it any longer.

When folk go on about immigration,they need to fully understand the implications of the Barcelona Declaration 1995.

That’s the lightbulb moment.

It was certainly interesting. My only, and fairly major, reservation is how it can be interpreted in different ways. Get what you’re saying and I probably agree with you but the way it’s been used by different sections makes me slightly uncomfortable

There was never a year of net migration over 100k before Blair, and never one with net migration below 100k after Blair - google the trend if you like and there is a very clear spike which has grown ever since. You can argue over the rights and wrongs, but he definitely sped up the pace significantly.

• Members

Blair's legacy was not restricting immigration when the EU expanded in 2004(?) For numerous reasons, the UK is always in the crosshairs of economic migrants.

I'm not sure we can pin any terrorism on Pavel from Gdansk though.

Very true and it's because of our generosity, good nature and prosperity forged by our forefathers. Makes you wonder then why some want to bring their country of origins problems and primitive faiths with them and damage or destroy the country which has (potentially) set them free and moved them up the evolutionary scale to a large degree.

The UK is not, however, a finite resource and we are all well aware of the system creaking and straining with the gradual and incessant extra burden being placed on our services. Some people need to wake up and smell the roses but would rather fling around the 'r' word at any time immigration is discussed or, try to shut down any discussion by whatever means possible.

#illgodownwithyou

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter
1 minute ago, gonzo said:

This copper that sat in his car watching another man and colleague get murdered.

What a cunt.

In fairness, when I heard the full story, I changed my mind and on that. 

He was locked in and dispatched by a p.c. to return to h.q. to coordinate the response.

I was a bit surprised though that the driver wasn't instructed to run the terrorist over or squish him as he ran past the limo.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Reporting has been low key.  Hardly any mention of it being a Syrian man, hardly any mention he tried to set her on fire. Apparently not terrorist related. Are you that gullible? Even the Germans not that stupid it’s no wonder they are turning from Merckl in droves. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Reporting has been low key.  Hardly any mention of it being a Syrian man, hardly any mention he tried to set her on fire. Apparently not terrorist related. Are you that gullible? Even the Germans not that stupid it’s no wonder they are turning from Merckl in droves. 

Good old Mounts here, positively salivating at the prospect of a terrorist attack, then subsequently disappointed that it wasn't terror related and nobody was killed. Rock-hard to floppy in the time it takes to read an article on the BBC website