Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Members
6 hours ago, royal white said:

“I’ve lied about nothing” haha

anyone who had anything about them would say yes I fucked up with that one, there’s no truth behind it and I got sucked in....but no you carry on like the lying oddball you appear to be. 

Cheese on toast?

40 minutes ago, royal white said:

Your man Choudry is out tomorrow, can’t see it being long before he orchestrates/has an input on an attack 

Going to a bail hostel, isn't he?

Hopefully some of the other "residents" might do him in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Some of the blue Tick type people on twatter are somehow managing to blame Trump for this.

To be fair fair he's the most prominent member of the white community over there

Good to see he's sticking to his guns though, so to speak:

"Trump added that the incident had "little to do" with US gun laws. "If they had protection inside, maybe it could have been a different situation," "

14 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

To be fair fair he's the most prominent member of the white community over there

Good to see he's sticking to his guns though, so to speak:

"Trump added that the incident had "little to do" with US gun laws. "If they had protection inside, maybe it could have been a different situation," "

Amazing isn’t it that the perceived solution is to have more people with guns to protect themselves from others with guns. 

Surely though if you make it harder to get hold of, the price goes up for getting one when you can no longer walk into wal-mart for one 

There will be a black market though access to it for a lot of these nut jobs will no longer be available as they might not know the right people 

I live in London so you'd think there's plenty of guns knocking about but I wouldn't have a clue how to get hold of one 

Edited by DirtySanchez

10 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Surely though if you make it harder to get hold of, the price goes up for getting one when you can no longer walk into wal-mart for one 

There will be a black market though access to it for a lot of these nut jobs will no longer be available as they might not know the right people 

I live in London so you'd think there's plenty of guns knocking about but I wouldn't have a clue how to get hold of one 

Yes I get where you’re coming from yet on the other hand there’s probably many on here who live in Bolton who could get hold of a gun within a couple of phone calls. 

There obviously needs to be tighter restrictions especially where automatic weapons are involved. But then again the pro gun lot over there will just say most mass shootings are done with pistols.

Would black market sales mean a bigger increase in crime? More than likely in my opinon. 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Yes I get where you’re coming from yet on the other hand there’s probably many on here who live in Bolton who could get hold of a gun within a couple of phone calls. 

There obviously needs to be tighter restrictions especially where automatic weapons are involved. But then again the pro gun lot over there will just say most mass shootings are done with pistols.

Would black market sales mean a bigger increase in crime? More than likely in my opinon. 

I was meaning more that a good number of mass shootings seem to be carried by loners or college dropouts etc who would have no idea of how to get hold of one on the black market 

As things stand they could buy one with their cornflakes. Close that route then you could reduce, but by no means solve, the problem 

2 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

I was meaning more that a good number of mass shootings seem to be carried by loners or college dropouts etc who would have no idea of how to get hold of one on the black market 

As things stand they could buy one with their cornflakes. Close that route then you could reduce, but by no means solve, the problem 

God knows, I still reckon they would be able to get hold of them pretty easily. 

You would think anything has got to be worth a try though. 

1 hour ago, royal white said:

God knows, I still reckon they would be able to get hold of them pretty easily. 

You would think anything has got to be worth a try though. 

Proper background checks and licensing would go a long way. 

Iirc in Japan you can ha e as many guns as you want but they limit the amount of ammo you can have at one time. 

Lots of these gun nuts are also those that find the idea of paying taxes for an NHS style health care system abhorrent and the government infringing on their lives in an unwanted manner 

3 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Why the fuck does a place of worship need armed guards? No other 'peaceful' nation has them. 

Perhaps if it wasn't easier to buy a semi automatic rifle than it was to access mental health services you wouldn't need them Donald old boy. 

Frank....you do realise places of worship in London have guards on duty thanks to threats off certain other folk who want to see Israel wiped off the earth ?

Funny I can’t recall you mentioning that fella ?

Inconvenient truth maybe old chap ?

I was folding washing whilst watching the nfl. 

If places of worship over here need armed guards then that's depressing too. 

I know there's been a couple of instances of folk driving at folk outside mosques obviously copying the ISIS dicks. There's vandalism at places of worship all the time, my mates synagogue had Windows put through and swastikas daubed on the walls last year. 

Not sure the threat of random white supremacists shooting folk is quite so prominent over here. 

6 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

I was folding washing whilst watching the nfl. 

If places of worship over here need armed guards then that's depressing too. 

I know there's been a couple of instances of folk driving at folk outside mosques obviously copying the ISIS dicks. There's vandalism at places of worship all the time, my mates synagogue had Windows put through and swastikas daubed on the walls last year. 

Not sure the threat of random white supremacists shooting folk is quite so prominent over here. 

Eloquently but pathetically said Frank old boy.

You quoted Trump as usual....look closer to your own doorstep fella for the real racists and terrorists...

Being a town hall waller/wanker....I expect nothing better of you.

Tomorrow,..my ex wife will twat you :D