Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Site Supporter
19 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Quit the patronising C.

Me blinkered !

Im a realist.

Give me a bell anytime and call me blinkered.

Bloody hell S, quit with the threats. Are you trying to alienate yourself to just about the whole world except Tommy Robinson?

16 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Bloody hell S, quit with the threats. Are you trying to alienate yourself to just about the whole world except Tommy Robinson?

Micky...I’ve nothing to do with TR.

Just sick of folk appeasing terror attacks and staying silent whilst they’re ready to happily attack normal folk as Nazis and far right when we’re only speaking the truth....as simple as that.

The Morrison’s one near us is in custody now........it’s on our doorstep right now but probably classed as mental illness as always.

Folk need to wake up...as simple as that.

• Site Supporter

Undoubtedly we need to be more and more vigilant when it comes to rooting out this evil but, until the do-gooders amongst us quit calling anyone a racist for raising a warning we, the law abiding citizens of the country are screwed.

I don't doubt that more needs to be done to uncover the terrorist cells by those within those same communities; at least that way nobody can use the R word. It isn't going to happen anytime soon though.

I hadn't seen Traf's response as loony-lefty enough to warrant your threat to have a straightener though.

4 hours ago, overseas said:

Ive been following the gillets jaunes riots en Paris and they are very good at it. There is no leader and so their Gov cant sort it out so easily. Us Brits are too polite, next time a Twix goes up in price at your local Garage, drive your car through the window.

Id like to point out that my post is humour and I do not advocate doing that.

4 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Undoubtedly we need to be more and more vigilant when it comes to rooting out this evil but, until the do-gooders amongst us quit calling anyone a racist for raising a warning we, the law abiding citizens of the country are screwed.

I don't doubt that more needs to be done to uncover the terrorist cells by those within those same communities; at least that way nobody can use the R word. It isn't going to happen anytime soon though.

I hadn't seen Traf's response as loony-lefty enough to warrant your threat to have a straightener though.

It wasn’t a threat for a straightener, apologies if it seemed that way.

Traf isn’t a lefty as much as I’m a blinkered far right goose stepping Nazi.

Im a realist, you know that Micky.

As I said last year but got openly rounded on.....the Wahhabi preaching is causing this......ironically also highlighted by TR....though I’ve studied Wahhabism for almost five years now unlike him.

Bitter Lake explains all the evil involved in that ideology.

Anyone or place preaching that strain or Salafist,Deomandi etc should be closed down immediately. They spit out nothing but pure venom and toxic hatred

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Anyone or place preaching that strain or Salafist,Deomandi etc should be closed down immediately. They spit out nothing but pure venom and toxic hatred

And this goes back to my point that unless the uncovering of this extremism comes from within their own communities then we are fucked. I could maybe turn to Islam just to listen in to the teachings. Unfortunately, I'm not that fluent in Arabic so most of what they say would get lost on me.

2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

And this goes back to my point that unless the uncovering of this extremism comes from within their own communities then we are fucked. I could maybe turn to Islam just to listen in to the teachings. Unfortunately, I'm not that fluent in Arabic so most of what they say would get lost on me.

Exactly mate, but would they turn against their own ?

Some do without doubt but the extreme ones rarely do.

Arabic is easy to learn.....just get pissed and roll a few R’s and T’s and jobs a good un....:D

1 minute ago, MancWanderer said:

Oh ffs every time we see the potential for a straightener on here, and get excited about it, it fizzles out

Unfortunately so mate.....as much as I’d love to go toe to toe with the scruffy left hipsters on here, I’m too old for that now....but never too old to upset them and wind them up for fun with my proven facts as always   :D

11 hours ago, kent_white said:

It's not that Miami - I've just given up trying to talk to you. You just seem to spend your time trying goad people nowadays. 

I've lost count of the times I've seen you write something looking for a reaction and then come on twenty minutes later complaining because all the people who you want to have an argument with haven't bothered replying. They're probably just as bored of it as I am.

Not goading here now Superman, but what’s your thought on the 24 year old foreigner doing the hammer and knife threats at Morrison’s today on your doorstep o to speak, as well as the link I put up re Mr Khan being told to pull his finger out on the London crime wave ?

Like I say...no fishing rod...I don’t need one...just stating proven facts.......the GMP have tweeted since re the “supermarket” affray....

39 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Not goading here now Superman, but what’s your thought on the 24 year old foreigner doing the hammer and knife threats at Morrison’s today on your doorstep o to speak, as well as the link I put up re Mr Khan being told to pull his finger out on the London crime wave ?

Like I say...no fishing rod...I don’t need one...just stating proven facts.......the GMP have tweeted since re the “supermarket” affray....

I don't really have an opinion on Sadiq Khan and I don't know why you keep asking me about him. 

Bloke at Morrisons sounds like a nutter - but hard to say much more than that without any context. 

19 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I don't really have an opinion on Sadiq Khan and I don't know why you keep asking me about him. 

Bloke at Morrisons sounds like a nutter - but hard to say much more than that without any context. 

Folk are too trusting.

Now it’s on our doorstep,it could easily be one of us or children who sadly fall victim to those “nutters”

Chances are slim but it does happen....and more so these days sadly,

Ill leave you with very sobering thought :D

3 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Unfortunately so mate.....as much as I’d love to go toe to toe with the scruffy left hipsters on here, I'm too old for that now....but never too old to upset them and wind them up for fun with my proven facts as always   :D

You had more wrinkles than me five year ago.:D

17 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Well, it seems Morrison’s on Bury Road was lively earlier.

A foreign man of colour was waving a hammer and knife about threatening people.

Thanfully, a local off duty doorman twatted him from behind.

The foreign fella has been arrested.

It's in today's BN. 

No mention of his race, presumably because it has no relevance to the incident.

Top work by the have-a-go-hero who jumped in and held him down until police arrived. 

Full marks to the two who stepped in...

The report reads like it was two blokes having a 'straightener'...

Obviously, being of dusky hue, it was the 'wrong' kind of 'straightener'. Everyone knows they should take place at train stations, McDonalds car parks etc. and no weapons, aside from bits of metal bar and signage etc. one can rustle up on the spot.

That said we should lock 'em up and/or deport them, regardless.

• Moderators

Why is this in the Terror Attack thread? Because a darkie was involved? Fuck off.

Loads of problems in Breightmet at the moment, not relating to terror. Lads who have come from war zones don't give a fuck when Johnny Baghead has a pop at them.

12 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Why is this in the Terror Attack thread? Because a darkie was involved? Fuck off.

Loads of problems in Breightmet at the moment, not relating to terror. Lads who have come from war zones don't give a fuck when Johnny Baghead has a pop at them.

Bedwetter.