Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, MickyD said:

This is apparently a Saudi wedding.

What chance does the world have if every fucker in Saudi Arabia, and doubtless other Middle-East countries owns an automatic weapon?

Bring 'em over as security for that Stoke v Millwall game this weekend that Radcliffe was on about.

Live incident on the Thames with migrants threatening the crew on a ship.........a shooting in Vienna.

Bad mad Friday for the immigration lovers isn’t it ?

Deluded twats......history proves my point......modern day history, recent history and general history.....those clowns will never ever change.....they’re set in stone and backwards beliefs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Traf said:

Got to love seeing nobheads get tasered

Can you get any of them tasers for next monday night??? Be fucking great, meeting 'em all outside the ESL & firing off at them as they come round the corner! :shutup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter

News item on Sky News this morning. A GP from London, a pharmacist from Birmingham and an Irish citizen (This isn't the opening line of a joke) all three are up in arms because their Governments have fucked them and their families off in their efforts to return. Four years ago, they all left home to bolster the ISIS efforts in Syria. All three were arrested while fighting for ISIS and currently sit in jail. They want the UK and Irish governments to bail them out of the shit, each now claiming that they were in Syria as part of the aid effort each using their professional training to help the war victims.

What's the betting some do-gooder cretin, (I'm thinking Jeremy Corbyn or similar) comes along to speak up for them?

• Members
43 minutes ago, MickyD said:

News item on Sky News this morning. A GP from London, a pharmacist from Birmingham and an Irish citizen (This isn't the opening line of a joke) all three are up in arms because their Governments have fucked them and their families off in their efforts to return. Four years ago, they all left home to bolster the ISIS efforts in Syria. All three were arrested while fighting for ISIS and currently sit in jail. They want the UK and Irish governments to bail them out of the shit, each now claiming that they were in Syria as part of the aid effort each using their professional training to help the war victims.

What's the betting some do-gooder cretin, (I'm thinking Jeremy Corbyn or similar) comes along to speak up for them?

I mentioned this in another thread. Let the bastards rot in Guantanamo. I'd vote for that.

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Well why don’t you wait and see if that’s what Corbyn does rather than  writing him off as a do gooding cretin?

BTW let em rot. 

Because, just like HW's plea for us all to stop discussing conjecture surrounding the takeover, if we don't discuss current affairs in this part of the forum then what are we actually discussing? That I added an opinion that a do-gooder would be along to try and bail them out is immaterial; it's what we do on here as well you know. That I then also put a name to my suspected do-gooder is also immaterial. It's about opinion; this is mine.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

What sort of a fucked up world we live in when the concept of doing good is frowned upon. 

I think you miss the concept of the term do-gooder. Don't read into that term as someone who does good. Far from it. Instead, try "interfering"

My guess is that you know this already.

22 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I think you miss the concept of the term do-gooder. Don't read into that term as someone who does good. Far from it. Instead, try "interfering"

My guess is that you know this already.

You might guess right, but this is the place where we act the arse right?;)

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

You might guess right, but this is the place where we act the arse right?;)

It seems that way and, if I'm honest, has been acceptable forum etiquette for the  15 years I've been here. Sometimes funny, sometimes strange, rarely enough to upset folk. (Although I managed that a couple of days ago)