Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

8 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It seems that way and, if I'm honest, has been acceptable forum etiquette for the  15 years I've been here. Sometimes funny, sometimes strange, rarely enough to upset folk. (Although I managed that a couple of days ago)

Yep - even I've managed to get myself blocked, which is most amusing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You won't be laughing if she comes back, and commits an act of terror over here. 

Or maybe you will.

The money for her maternal care would be better spent on a drone strike.

She can go fuck herself and hopefully she WILL get hit by a drone strike - I'm just laughing at the idea of you "raging" over a news article. How did this "raging" embody itself? Did you punch something? What are you going to do to make sure she doesn't come back? Send Tommy an angry tweet? Hahahahaha

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, MickyD said:

This is the time all the ""peace loving Muslims" should be publicly condemning her and also saying,  "Fuck off,  you bit the hand that fed you."

Nail on head. Anti muslim sentiment would be diluted so much if that happened more vociferously.

58 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Horrible dirty Bitch, leave her where she is.

She's a British Citizen, so she'll end up coming back - whether we like it or not.

What we do with her when she rocks up here, I don't know? - can she be sent to jail?   -  as soon as that child is born, it's got to be removed from her 100%

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Cheese said:

She can go fuck herself and hopefully she WILL get hit by a drone strike - I'm just laughing at the idea of you "raging" over a news article. How did this "raging" embody itself? Did you punch something? What are you going to do to make sure she doesn't come back? Send Tommy an angry tweet? Hahahahaha

I'm angry that individuals believe she should be brought back. A fucking terrorist being given medical care because she lives in a shit hole.

I think it's something everyone should be angry over.

Just a pity that we can't crowd fund a missile for her to be delivered by the mod.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Sweep said:

She's a British Citizen, so she'll end up coming back - whether we like it or not.

What we do with her when she rocks up here, I don't know? - can she be sent to jail?   -  as soon as that child is born, it's got to be removed from her 100%

She doesn't have to be. Strip her of her citizenship. Already been done with others.

In fact it should have already been done: one of her acolytes has already been nobbled suitably, despite her citizenship.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm angry that individuals believe she should be brought back. A fucking terrorist being given medical care because she lives in a shit hole.

I think it's something everyone should be angry over.

Just a pity that we can't crowd fund a missile for her to be delivered by the mod.

So apart from getting angry and "raging", what are you planning to do about it?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So apart from getting angry and "raging", what are you planning to do about it?

Perhaps I'll stab her if she comes back?

Perhaps I should start to vote for someone who is prepared to do something about this.. a far right party perhaps?

What a ridiculous wanker fuelled question. Feel free to share your suggestions?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps I'll stab her if she comes back?

Perhaps I should start to vote for someone who is prepared to do something about this.. a far right party perhaps?

What a ridiculous wanker fuelled question. Feel free to share your suggestions?

I'm going to do exactly the same as you - FUCK ALL. The difference is, I won't be sitting at home at night "raging". hahahahahahahaha

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'm going to do exactly the same as you - FUCK ALL. The difference is, I won't be sitting at home at night "raging". hahahahahahahaha

No you'll be too busy raging at the result of a democratic referendum.

Never mind, if the likes of this evil bitch get her way, we won't be having any more.

Hope they rehouse her on your street, you won't be angry.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No you'll be too busy raging at the result of a democratic referendum.

Never mind, if the likes of this evil bitch get her way, we won't be having any more.

Hope they rehouse her on your street, you won't be angry.

Absolutely raging hahahahahaha

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

This is the time all the ""peace loving Muslims" should be publicly condemning her and also saying,  "Fuck off,  you bit the hand that fed you."

1) She shouldn't be allowed back in a million years.

2) This is absolute nonsense. Should every white man publicly condemn the murder of Jo Cox? Or come out and condemn every football coach who sexually abused kids? Its makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It really blows my mind that rational people can think like this. 

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

2) This is absolute nonsense. Should every white man publicly condemn the murder of Jo Cox? Or come out and condemn every football coach who sexually abused kids? Its makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. It really blows my mind that rational people can think like this. 

You would expect to see some statement from the Muslim community as it’s muslims going over there helping.

Something along the lines of “we appreciate you maybe mad because of something that probably has no direct effect on yourself however if you’re to go abroad to join a terrorist organisation then you won’t be welcome back”

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Absolutely raging hahahahahaha

Absolutely. The fact that we can't do much about it is plenty of reason to be angry.

There are hundreds of pages on the leave threads and all you've managed are hundreds of posts of angry bile and insults.

Notwithstanding the fact that at the next election you have have the option to vote for a party  that will reverse the result.

If the most you have to offer is mock someone for being angry over the prospect of a terrorist being let back into the country, then you truly are a fucked up special one.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I think most white men did condemn the murderer of Jo Cox. Maybe except those with murderous intentions.

I also think most condemned the child abusers; not just those at football clubs,  except maybe those who are of a similar sexual persuasion.

As Muslims,  generally, are looked upon with disdain because of their unwillingness to condemn their own,  surely this would be great PR for them to do so.