Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

You would expect to see some statement from the Muslim community as it’s muslims going over there helping.

Something along the lines of “we appreciate you maybe mad because of something that probably has no direct effect on yourself however if you’re to go abroad to join a terrorist organisation then you won’t be welcome back”

No you wouldn't. They are just a bunch of people. Not an organisation. Expecting them to respond to this is nonsense.

Do you expect a statement from the English community when someone commits a crime abroad?

1 minute ago, MickyD said:

I think most white men did condemn the murderer of Jo Cox. Maybe except those with murderous intentions.

I also think most condemned the child abusers; not just those at football clubs,  except maybe those who are of a similar sexual persuasion.

As Muslims,  generally, are looked upon with disdain because of their unwillingness to condemn their own,  surely this would be great PR for them to do so.

Sorry. But you are saying most white men made a public statement saying they "condemned the actions of Jo Cox' murderer". I'm calling bollocks on that. And if you are saying they "silently condemned it". Then I agree. But that is exactly the same for Muslims.

Expecting a statement is utterly ridiculous. Next door but one to me are Muslims from Turkey. Should I expect them to release a statement cos its "great PR"?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

You would expect to see some statement from the Muslim community as it’s muslims going over there helping.

Something along the lines of “we appreciate you maybe mad because of something that probably has no direct effect on yourself however if you’re to go abroad to join a terrorist organisation then you won’t be welcome back”

It's quite clear that once paedophilic football coaches, that have been getting away with it for years, were found out and the poor safeguarding practices acknowledged, that the football community has put its house in order.

Any such further occurrences will be outed quickly as there is now understanding that there will be no repercussions if someone expresses concerns.

That isn't yet the case in some circles.

Sadly fuckwit and cock end chose to ignore the obvious because it's not acceptable, as whiteys sometimes do likewise. 

It doesn't surprise me however, that irrational folk think like this.

• Site Supporter

I shouted out of my window every night during Operation Yewtree "I CONDEMN THE ACTIONS OF GARY GLITTER AND JIMMY SAVILLE AND ANY OTHER WHITE MAN THAT COMMITS A SEX CRIME!".

After a week, my ethnic minority neighbours baked me a cake and told me they had eternally forgiven all white men for any sex crimes they might commit in future, so I don't need to do it again. 

Edited by Cheese

8 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

No you wouldn't. They are just a bunch of people. Not an organisation. Expecting them to respond to this is nonsense.

Do you expect a statement from the English community when someone commits a crime abroad?

You seem to be struggling to differentiate between a religion and a Nationality. 

When English football fans commit violence abroad we see every Tom dick and Harry condemning them.

Now I don’t think anyone is expecting all the Muslim community to make a statement but maybe some high up iman may be able to say a few words which could possibly save lives on both sides.

I went to HMV to purchase Gary Glitter records to burn (during Yewtree) but they didn't have any so I bought an album by The Sweet instead (and burned that).

Don't think any of The Sweet are beasts but one of their songs goes "the kids are out, they're running about..."

They shouldn't make noncey sounding songs if they don't want their LP's incinerated. :angry:

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I shouted out of my window every night during Operation Yewtree "I CONDEMN THE ACTIONS OF GARY GLITTER AND JIMMY SAVILLE AND ANY OTHER WHITE MAN THAT COMMITS A SEX CRIME!".

After a week, my ethnic minority neighbours baked me a cake and told me they had eternally forgiven all white men for any sex crimes they might commit in future, so I don't need to do it again. 

Hey Cheese 3 of my military mates are going on a stag do in April, have you got any info regarding their leave being cancelled? I’ve tried to tell them that it is (because you told me) but they laughed at me and said whoever said that is slightly retarded. 

So help me out if you can. Cheers 

3 minutes ago, royal white said:

You seem to be struggling to differentiate between a religion and a Nationality. 

When English football fans commit violence abroad we see every Tom dick and Harry condemning them.

Now I don’t think anyone is expecting all the Muslim community to make a statement but maybe some high up iman may be able to say a few words which could possibly save lives on both sides.

Someone officially representing Islam as a religion saying something - I get that. But that isn't someone representing the Muslim community - because its totally different.

Its like saying someone from the Church of England represents me even though I've never set foot into a CoE church in my life. It might represent my deeply religious colleague though.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Hey Cheese 3 of my military mates are going on a stag do in April, have you got any info regarding their leave being cancelled? I’ve tried to tell them that it is (because you told me) but they laughed at me and said whoever said that is slightly retarded. 

So help me out if you can. Cheers 

Yes, it's cancelled. Sorry. 

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

Islam is non hierarchical. There's no such thing as a 'high up Imam'. Could that explain why you're disappointed you haven't heard from one maybe?

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Someone officially representing Islam as a religion saying something - I get that. But that isn't someone representing the Muslim community - because its totally different.

Its like saying someone from the Church of England represents me even though I've never set foot into a CoE church in my life. It might represent my deeply religious colleague though.

So who would you suggest to represent the Muslim community? As well all know Muslims regularly  talk about their community and how they’re so close.

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Haha one day you may grow some balls and say “yes I lied, I tried project fear with a totally ridiculous statement and now I look a tad silly”

but I won’t hold my breath 

One day you might grow some balls and answer a straight forward question. I won't hold mine either. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

So who would you suggest to represent the Muslim community? As well all know Muslims regularly  talk about their community and how they’re so close.

This is the thought process of someone who needs to be part of a group in order to form his opinions. A cultist. Can you not just be an individual instead of relying on 1 person to articulate the voice of your group? I'm assuming your representative is Tommy Robinson?

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

This is the thought process of someone who needs to be part of a group in order to form his opinions. A cultist. Can you not just be an individual instead of relying on 1 person to articulate the voice of your group? I'm assuming your representative is Tommy Robinson?

Eh? That makes no sense. What group are you on about? 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Sweep said:

LBC today, plenty of Muslim types ringing in saying she shouldn't be allowed back at all, and she's not representing all Muslims.

Just saying

Doesn't count unless the King of the Muslims says it.