Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Members

The rights and wrongs of the general UK moslem population and its willingness to speak out (or otherwise) and the intricacies of Islamic hierarchy don't really matter.

Pleased to see that the vast majority on here - even the fawning sympathisers of that 'faith', are against this revolting specimen being allowed back into the UK.

Good enough for me. A shame only one of the three is completely incapable of undertaking the travel as far as i am concerned.

52 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Oh dear.......father of the bride so to speak..........takes her to a hate rally when she was just 13, (it was in the papers 4 years ago)then this picture emerges......deary me, the apple doesn’t fall from the tree does it ?

Groomed by IS ? No.....taught at home.

He’s obviously trying to put the fire out there.

15 hours ago, Spider said:

Anyone trying to justify her return may as well have pulled the trigger at the MEN arena themselves.

It won't happen simply because she'll get ripped apart. By muslims first, in all liklehood.

Rees Mogg was arguing the case to bring her back on QT last night.....

52 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Deport her dad to where his daughter is living, scum like him need to be removed, British government should act and get him out of the country. 

Isnt her dad the one that went to the police? It was another of the ISIS brides dad out with choudry and his mob of cunts? 

Let her come home, she's probably learned her lesson - give her and her father and little 'un a council house somewhere away from mischief - like Tyneside...

Nah, I've changed my mind, let her have the nipper then whisk it away to a hedonistic gay Jewish couple for adoption, then, when her feet are still in the stirrups - fire a drone, with her dad lashed to it, right up her Yazoo. 

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Let her come home, she's probably learned her lesson - give her and her father and little 'un a council house somewhere away from mischief - like Tyneside...

Nah, I've changed my mind, let her have the nipper then whisk it away to a hedonistic gay Jewish couple for adoption, then, when her feet are still in the stirrups - fire a drone, with her dad lashed to it, right up her Yazoo. 

:D

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

When I look at your picture of Corbyn; I recommend that's pretty much what someone has done to him.