Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Silence as always from the Hooray Henry Appeaser....

I think you might've jumped the gun again on this one.

Has Tommy released that BOOM video yet? The one you were banging on about months ago when the immigrant kid got bullied?

Just for clarity and highly topical.

4 years ago today, IS militants released a video of them beheading 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians on a beach in Libya.

The stupid boot went to support them......mostly by spreading her legs for a Demented Dutch Convert who is actually a paedophile as he married her when she was 15.

Let that sink in

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Just for clarity and highly topical.

4 years ago today, IS militants released a video of them beheading 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians on a beach in Libya.

The stupid boot went to support them......mostly by spreading her legs for a Demented Dutch Convert who is actually a paedophile as he married her when she was 15.

Let that sink in

It was probably legal in their country, though

and wasn’t she a victim?

29 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

It was probably legal in their country, though

and wasn’t she a victim?

In their country maybe G, but he’s Dutch by birth and should be treated as such, the Garl Glitter Van der Valk pervert....I bet that raised some Eye Levels..... but she’s the victim....as always ...a Muslim Scouser :D

13 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

In their country maybe G, but he’s Dutch by birth and should be treated as such, the Garl Glitter Van der Valk pervert....I bet that raised some Eye Levels..... but she’s the victim....as always ...a Muslim Scouser :D

She needs understanding rather than disdain and rehab rather than punishment

Edited by boltondiver

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Silence as always from the Hooray Henry Appeaser....

Been at work, just finished, apologies. If I’m a hooray Henry then two bed terraced houses in Bromley have certainly shot up. 

Anyway, what I’m rather boringly against is this whole, if you don’t agree with one hard party line you must be an apologist or appeaser.

Like very much most things there are various shades of grey and whilst I’m not sure she should be welcomed home - she was also a young girl and a British citizen. If she has committed crimes directly she must pay, and the matter of returnees is incredibly complex. Can a government render her stateless? 

The radicalisation of young people is a real issue as this case highlights - she needs to be questioned and ultimately prosecuted if found guilty of deeds done whilst supporting a terrorist organisation. 

4 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

If she showed any signs of remorse I might be more sympathetic towards her cause. 

Is exactly where I'm at.

Still think we've more to gain in intelligence by bringing her back and presecuting her than we have by exiling her and learning nowt.

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Is exactly where I'm at.

Still think we've more to gain in intelligence by bringing her back and torturing her than we have by exiling her and learning nowt.

Might be a bit more effective, though I'm not sure she'd have that much to offer that isn't already known.

12 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Is exactly where I'm at.

Still think we've more to gain in intelligence by bringing her back and presecuting her than we have by exiling her and learning nowt.

What makes you think she will speak? The threat of jail where conditions will be a hell of a lot better than what she’s been used to? 

Just now, royal white said:

What makes you think she will speak? The threat of jail where conditions will be a hell of a lot better than what she’s been used to? 

She's got a kid on the way. The thought of them being taken into care might sharpen her mind. Having said that - if you decide to go and join a death cult who are happy cutting people's heads off then perhaps she's a sociopath anyway and wouldn't care?

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

She's got a kid on the way. The thought of them being taken into care might sharpen her mind. Having said that - if you decide to go and join a death cult who are happy cutting people's heads off then perhaps she's a sociopath anyway and wouldn't care?

I’m pretty sure she won’t be having much to do with that kid if she ever comes back over here 

• Site Supporter
Just now, kent_white said:

I've listened to her several times now and I reckon you're right.

A similar comment from several folk have all intimated similar; no remorse, or even a hint of understanding that she's been in what is effectively a war zone, supporting the enemy, and might not be welcomed back.