Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Not really had time to get involved in the debate here or read back 12,000 pages and straightener offers, but please tell me there isn’t a single person on this board that thinks this lass should be allowed back here with her baby?

I think there's a few who think we might have more to gain from bringing her back, prosecuting her and gaining what intelligence we can.

I don't think there's anyone who would shed a tear if she stood on a landmine now the baby is out though.

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I think there's a few who think we might have more to gain from bringing her back, prosecuting her and gaining what intelligence we can.

I don't think there's anyone who would shed a tear if she stood on a landmine now the baby is out though.

She can always just tell us her intelligence from over there seeing as she’s doing interviews on sky news 

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, kent_white said:

She's lost two already through malnutrition (supposedly but folk in the camps didn't look too bad). On that basis wouldn't it be kinder if the bairn went with her, rather than suffer a lingering death?

Or being groomed for twelve years or so before being fitted with a rucksack and being blown up anyhow.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

She's lost two already through malnutrition (supposedly but folk in the camps didn't look too bad). On that basis wouldn't it be kinder if the bairn went with her, rather than suffer a lingering death?

Or being groomed for twelve years or so before being fitted with a rucksack and being blown up anyhow.

Kids died of malnutrition yet she found enough to eat to stay alive. She’s a bitch. 

10 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Nazis had concentration camps.

Works both ways?

Aye and I’d want any nazi’s that lived here or wanted to live here shot too.

she’s part of a terror organisation and ultimately a threat to our people. As are many others. 

By being part of that organisation they instantly become the enemy in what is a war against terror and their war against us.

Every single one of them is capable of atrocities and should be shot or deported. Not chucked in a prison where they control their own wings and radicalise even more. 

They lost all human rights by signing up to Isis. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, mickbrown said:

Executing POWs is also against the Geneva convention isn’t it?

Absolutely. That's what I said, hence concentration camps are illegal, even under the rules of war.

The bint concerned isn't a pow. However she's now in a camp and is safe from allied action. Maybe not activities from her own folk, but that's tough shit.

If she leaves and starts to move about, then she must be considered a potential target.

When she returns to this country she will get a token slap on the wrist, then she will be welcomed by her small enclave of UK haters as a hero, she will not be employable, she’ll end up living on benefits all her life, housed, fed and clothed at our expense forever, i also expect a case going to the human rights laws which she’ll most likely win compensating her for how she’s been treated, it’s a fucking disgrace, and that’s why we should bring back the death penalty, she then wouldn’t return and she could live in some Stone Age Muslim country where she’s got no rights for ever. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

When she returns to this country she will get a token slap on the wrist, then she will be welcomed by her small enclave of UK haters as a hero, she will not be employable, she’ll end up living on benefits all her life, housed, fed and clothed at our expense forever, i also expect a case going to the human rights laws which she’ll most likely win compensating her for how she’s been treated, it’s a fucking disgrace, and that’s why we should bring back the death penalty, she then wouldn’t return and she could live in some Stone Age Muslim country where she’s got no rights for ever. 

What would you class as a "token slap on the wrist"?

I don't see how she could claim a breach of human rights laws if we let her back. If we refuse her entry, she may well have a case. 

The rest is entirely plausible. Her life on benefits sounds like that of many a British citizen up and down the country. Shamima Begum from Bethnal Green / Shania Brown from Morris Green.