Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

He left a letter of confession saying what?

And what the fucking hell are right-wing conspiracy theories? Was he saying he wanted Germany to leave the EU?

Turns out he wanted North Africa eradicated

17 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

It appears they are a real threat.

I'll save you the job with the latest figures

https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

That attack last night was sickening and disgusting. Even more so when a lot of those people were Kurds who did such a fantastic job in the battle against ISIS.

Folk like you Jol, knock me sick when you only emerge from the sewer when there is a rare right wing attack, but clam up whenever there is an Islamic attack, of which there are many many more as the latest figures and facts clearly show.

8 minutes ago, kent_white said:

They're both a real threat. Cut from the same cloth and only differentiated by their place of birth. 

Indeed. Two sets of (ironically) right wing people wanting to blow each other up but only managing to kill innocent people. That's the long and short of it. 

25 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Indeed. Two sets of (ironically) right wing people wanting to blow each other up but only managing to kill innocent people. That's the long and short of it. 

Actually had some decent debate on this before in here.

Research Salafist, Deobandi, Wahhibi etc.

They themselves claim no wing, just a pure extremist ideology.  Certain counter terrorism groups will try to compare them to right wing groups, but the reality is that they are pure extremists with just one belief and one belief only.

Apologies for shattering your illusion 

29 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Different sides of the same turd.

32 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Have a read of this gents......it will soon change your views and also educate you both, thank me later

https://icct.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Koehler-Violence-and-Terrorism-from-the-Far-Right-February-2019.pdf

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Actually had some decent debate on this before in here.

Research Salafist, Deobandi, Wahhibi etc.

They themselves claim no wing, just a pure extremist ideology.  Certain counter terrorism groups will try to compare them to right wing groups, but the reality is that they are pure extremists with just one belief and one belief only.

Apologies for shattering your illusion 

What they claim is irrelevant. They are both driven by superiority of their nationality, race, religious beliefs, mistakenly think their way of life is under threat, and thirdly that killing people and creating chaos and disorder will fix their problems.

If you look at the beliefs of radical followers of Islam in religion, community, crime and punishment etc etc its incredibly similar to the belief structures of far right extremists. 

Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

What they claim is irrelevant. They are both driven by superiority of their nationality, race, religious beliefs, mistakenly think their way of life is under threat, and thirdly that killing people and creating chaos and disorder will fix their problems.

If you look at the beliefs of radical followers of Islam in religion, community, crime and punishment etc etc its incredibly similar to the belief structures of far right extremists. 

Haha...so now you're disputing their own centuries old ideology and beliefs ?

You sir, are totally clueless .....they have one belief and one belief only like I said....its Allah's Way or the Highway.

Go away and do some factual research instead of believing yourself for once.

37 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I'll save you the job with the latest figures

https://storymaps.esri.com/stories/terrorist-attacks/

That attack last night was sickening and disgusting. Even more so when a lot of those people were Kurds who did such a fantastic job in the battle against ISIS.

Folk like you Jol, knock me sick when you only emerge from the sewer when there is a rare right wing attack, but clam up whenever there is an Islamic attack, of which there are many many more as the latest figures and facts clearly show.

I have never hidden away from the horrific nature of Islamic fundamentalists’ attacks. Nor have I denied the numbers involved - there is a huge problem, which is undeniable. I live in London, so I know this only too well. You must be getting me confused with someone else.

I was simply pointing out that two days ago you said that media are trying to portray the far right as a real threat (suggesting they aren’t a real threat). I was pointing out that it would appear that they are.

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

I have never hidden away from the horrific nature of Islamic fundamentalists’ attacks. Nor have I denied the numbers involved - there is a huge problem, which is undeniable. I live in London, so I know this only too well. You must be getting me confused with someone else.

I was simply pointing out that two days ago you said that media are trying to portray the far right as a real threat (suggesting they aren’t a real threat). I was pointing out that it would appear that they are.

Course they are a threat, but those facts I put up clearly indicate they're not a big a threat which some folk try to hide.

I'm glad you're now not in denial re London being an hotbed for Islamic Fundamentalists....after all the attacks, I doubt you could even try to spin that one ......please stay safe down there, i genuinely mean that fella.

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Haha...so now you're disputing their own centuries old ideology and beliefs ?

You sir, are totally clueless .....they have one belief and one belief only like I said....its Allah's Way or the Highway.

Go away and do some factual research instead of believing yourself for once.

And such a central belief in religion and it’s superiority is a classic right wing trait. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

The met seem to think so:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/19/fastest-growing-uk-terrorist-threat-is-from-far-right-say-police

big problem in Germany too (before today):

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-far-right-offenses-rise-in-2019/a-50025070

got a lot of catching up to do, but, they're on it

9 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

The met seem to think so:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/19/fastest-growing-uk-terrorist-threat-is-from-far-right-say-police

big problem in Germany too (before today):

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-far-right-offenses-rise-in-2019/a-50025070

got a lot of catching up to do, but, they're on it

Who is the bigger threat then fella ? Islamic freaks or far right ? 

Go on, put your money where your big sarcastic mouth is.

• Members
31 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

London Mosque attack not being treated as a terror attack.

That will upset some on here.....the attacker looks like a convert, sums it all up.

How do you convert to being a ginger? I thought it was in your soul, not that gingers have a soul, but yknow what I mean