Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Site Supporter

The far right are a threat.

Rayguns are a threat.

We’re not playing a game of schrodingers terrorist.

It’s possible for both to be a growing concern.

I know for a FACT, right, of an IT director for a schools academy trust (operating 70+ schools) who have seen a massive spike in far right online traffic over the last few years.

They consider it as much a threat as the rayguns. By which I mean, they are genuinely concerned that a school shooting by a lone wolf waffling on about white supremacy  is a real possibility. As is a brown fella with a beard and a knife.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Who is the bigger threat then fella ? Islamic freaks or far right ? 

Go on, put your money where your big sarcastic mouth is.

Bigger, that will be islamic extremists, I've no doubt there are more of them plotting something right now

But both are very real, and the far right is on the up as the numbers show, so its is likely to become a bigger threat than it is now

There's no need to downplay the far right threat, and counter terrorism units will have to deal with it, which will stretch them a bit as they already have plenty to deal with, they certainly can't ignore it due to lower numbers

Not sure what was sarcastic about that post though

45 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

How do you convert to being a ginger? I thought it was in your soul, not that gingers have a soul, but yknow what I mean 

Now that's quite east to answer re co vetting to being a ginger.

Drink too much

Moan like fuck recently

Act like you know everything suddenly

Then holiday somewhere stupid in the wettest Feb for years, like Dumfries and Galloway......probably a convert terror training camp  🧔

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

Bigger, that will be islamic extremists, I've no doubt there are more of them plotting something right now

But both are very real, and the far right is on the up as the numbers show, so its is likely to become a bigger threat than it is now

There's no need to downplay the far right threat, and counter terrorism units will have to deal with it, which will stretch them a bit as they already have plenty to deal with, they certainly can't ignore it due to lower numbers

Not sure what was sarcastic about that post though

I'm not downgrading the terror threat at all from the far right, but it clearly isn't as real as a threat as the Islamic Fundamentalists...numbers and facts prove this consistently,  is that true ?

I note certain folk in London have been tweeting re this stabbing.....funny they dont usually do that when there are stabbings daily down there....as Smiley quite correctly referred to the other night.

As for sarcastic,  yes, the right have one hell of a way to catch up to the Liverpool of terror attacks. Folk wank off over far right articles in the media....probably because they're rare in comparison to the main boys 

• Moderators
Just now, miamiwhite said:

I'm not downgrading the terror threat at all from the far right, but it clearly isn't as real as a threat as the Islamic Fundamentalists...numbers and facts prove this consistently,  is that true ?

Course its real, there's a load of dead Turks in Germany that can vouch for that

The numbers are bigger for Islam, that's indisputable, but both are real, and comparing numbers tries to suggest, to me, one is worse than the other

One is on the up and likely to get worse, the other is well established, and likely to get worse

There can't be any comfort taken from far right extremists not being as destructive as islamic extremists

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Course its real, there's a load of dead Turks in Germany that can vouch for that

The numbers are bigger for Islam, that's indisputable, but both are real, and comparing numbers tries to suggest, to me, one is worse than the other

One is on the up and likely to get worse, the other is well established, and likely to get worse

There can't be any comfort taken from far right extremists not being as destructive as islamic extremists

There can in number of fatalities from islamic attacks and far right attacks.....try telling the families that

To be fair - if we're dicking about with numbers. I reckon there are far fewer members of the far right than there are Muslims. So statistically speaking - I reckon members of the far right are man for man more likely to kill someone in anger than Muslims are. There's 1.8 billion of the fuckers! 

Just now, kent_white said:

To be fair - if we're dicking about with numbers. I reckon there are far fewer members of the far right than there are Muslims. So statistically speaking - I reckon members of the far right are man for man more likely to kill someone in anger than Muslims are. There's 1.8 billion of the fuckers! 

Bollocks fella....stop apologising for their backward attitude of savagery and love of terror

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Let's go a bit further here.

You by your own words are assuming all 1.8 billion Muslims are terrorists....yes, your own words.

Look at how many actual terrorists there are who want Jihad, then do the numbers.

Bollocks fella....stop apologising for their backward attitude of savagery and love of terror

How many members of the far right do you think there are worldwide? Divide that number by the number of atrocities committed in their name. I bet you the number is higher than if you do the same thing for Muslims. 

Just a question of volume.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Let's go a bit further here.

You by your own words are assuming all 1.8 billion Muslims are terrorists....yes, your own words.

Look at how many actual terrorists there are who want Jihad, then do the numbers.

But you don't go on about 'islamic fundamentalists' you go on about Muslims. 

If not - then I take your point.

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

How many members of the far right do you think there are worldwide? Divide that number by the number of atrocities committed in their name. I bet you the number is higher than if you do the same thing for Muslims. 

Just a question of volume.

Fuck off mate, you are talking shite just like Zico.

Facts cannot be disptued

Did I ever say Muslims ? Go on pal, research what I've said.....my issue is with Islamic Extremists......have a good dig then apologise 

Stick the word 'fundamentalists or extremists' on the end of every time you mention Islamic or Muslim - and I'm with you all the way. 

• Moderators

You're a prick mate.....try telling that then to all those killed by Islamic freaks this year alone...go on you fool, look at the chart I put up earlier, then shut the fuck up

Why would i try telling the victims of far right or islamic terrorism to take into account the numbers that the "other side" have managed in some attempt to play down or big up their sympathy?

Why do you take comfort from the Islamics having killed more?

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Stick the word 'fundamentalists or extremists' on the end of every time you mention Islamic or Muslim - and I'm with you all the way. 

Seriously fella, research every post I've made on this subject since the Arena bombing.

Sometimes I will say all Muslims will follow a stupid outdated centuries old book,  but i never class them all as extremists or terrorists.

Said it repeatedly on here, my best friend rejected that idiotic book.

My issue, like my best mate's is with Islamic Fundamentalists and extremists.

I have issues too with folk on here who act all smart and clever yet cannot comprehend the difference extremism and faith, thus label me a racist,  due to their own actual misunderstanding of what is right and wrong.

Seriously fella, research every post I've made on this subject since the Arena bombing.

Sometimes I will say all Muslims will follow a stupid outdated centuries old book,  but i never class them all as extremists or terrorists.

Said it repeatedly on here, my best friend rejected that idiotic book.

My issue, like my best mate's is with Islamic Fundamentalists and extremists.

I have issues too with folk on here who act all smart and clever yet cannot comprehend the difference extremism and faith, thus label me a racist,  due to their own actual misunderstanding of what is right and wrong.

Fair enough mate - as long as you're drawing the distinction then I apologise. 

4 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Why would i try telling the victims of far right or islamic terrorism to take into account the numbers that the "other side" have managed in some attempt to play down or big up their sympathy?

Take comfort ? Are you deliberately trying to wind me up pal ?

You've got my number, give us a bell, things do get taken out of context on here., have a proper chat offline and clear it up.

17 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Ok, lets start by telling the families from the 9 killed today

8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Look at your posts.

Then look at my replies......did I say try telling the families to take into account the numbers killed ?

No I never, I was telling you to take into account the number of folk killed by extremists, then try telling what you said to that amount of families  which is far higher than 9 today.

You only comment when the far right commit an atrocity,  and as I said much earlier, last night's attack was utterly disgusting.