Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Site Supporter

A seriously fucked up part of the world.

I once did some work for projects in Chad, Sierra Lione and DRC (Congo). I was remote working in Holland at the time but it amazed me the stories for those on the ground. Utter poverty of course but some really evil fuckers about. They obviously had armed guards at all times but still had some hairy moments.

To think, there were folk out there with a fucking mobile phone whilst their family went hungry. A phone was a way of showing off their success and they hoped that would lead to more profitable work. It was futile and the mobile companies made silly money.

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

Mad as fuck some of those cunts, especially Boko Haram. Watched a documentary on the violence in Nigeria and there’s loads of gangs tapping oil direct from the sources, which is a huge risk, either explosions or rival gangs killing them. Scary scary place 

I was on a contract in Port Harcout, a  hot bed of terrorists, militants  and not rights in Nigeria. Shell had found a new oil field and started making millions from it, the local fisherman ended up losing out as the fish were dying. The Niger Delta Avengers (militant group) said to shell that they had to employ locals or they would blow the main supply pipes. Shell laughed at them. Within a week the pipe was blown and shell were losing 1000s of barrels a day. 

• Members
14 minutes ago, royal white said:

I was on a contract in Port Harcout, a  hot bed of terrorists, militants  and not rights in Nigeria. Shell had found a new oil field and started making millions from it, the local fisherman ended up losing out as the fish were dying. The Niger Delta Avengers (militant group) said to shell that they had to employ locals or they would blow the main supply pipes. Shell laughed at them. Within a week the pipe was blown and shell were losing 1000s of barrels a day. 

Some one sent Me a Video from a Nigerian shell oil farm, I think it’s called tyring, put a tyre around some guys neck covered him in oil and set it alight. Back story to it is some group wanted to get access to his land but he sold it to Shell, the group lit him up like a Christmas tree. Mad fuckers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Any updates on this Nashville thing? Got to be right wing nutters a la Oklahoma bombing or a Unabomber type nutjob?

Sounds like some weirdo loner who topped himself in the blast, so a suicide bomber but dunno what his motive was 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-55460895

On 13/12/2020 at 20:54, Rudy said:

Some one sent Me a Video from a Nigerian shell oil farm, I think it’s called tyring, put a tyre around some guys neck covered him in oil and set it alight. Back story to it is some group wanted to get access to his land but he sold it to Shell, the group lit him up like a Christmas tree. Mad fuckers

Isn't that what Winnie Mandela used to do to people (allegedly)

• Members
17 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Sounds like some weirdo loner who topped himself in the blast, so a suicide bomber but dunno what his motive was 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-55460895

Cheers Zico. Thought it would be something like this when I first heard. Probably come out that AT&T cut his phone service off for a small unpaid bill or similar.

Been said many times. There are too many crazy's across the pond.

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Cheers Zico. Thought it would be something like this when I first heard. Probably come out that AT&T cut his phone service off for a small unpaid bill or similar.

Been said many times. There are too many crazy's across the pond.

“Crazy’s”? Standards are slipping, for someone who loves to point out others’ mistakes.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Back on point; I hope the cunt survives but suffers all manner of painful physical long covid symptoms for a few months. Hopefully receiving all manner of treatments developed using pigs and alcohol. Then dies.

Stage entrance for 🧀 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter