Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

Just heard they're still being treated in hospital.

Hopefully they pull through without too much physical trauma.  The emotional effects don't bare thinking about.

Really got to me this thing.  Those poor families.

There's only love, togetherness and positivity that can be effective in response to this.  It's pure evil.

Edited by madthatter

There's a couple in Manchester today, Longsight, etc. However, just read that they are fine for blood for this incident, however would still welcome as many people as possible with O negative.

Just read that they are running out of O Negative.

Stop any benefits for any friends and family found to be harbouring him for a start.

When people start losing money and their homes due to harbouring lunatics people will be more incentivized to inform the authorities about them.

Go on, I'll play...

What makes you assume his friends and family are on benefits?

Stop any benefits for any friends and family found to be harbouring him for a start.

When people start losing money and their homes due to harbouring lunatics people will be more incentivized to inform the authorities about them.

Stupid comments like this are what they want to hear, don't be such a plonker.

First named death is a 16 year old girl Georgina Callandar

Went to my high school (Bishop Rawstorne - Croston)

The picture of her and the story of how excited she was - being a super-fan and all that..... awful. Truly awful. Many more to follow. Just seen the picture of a missing 8-year-old. What must her parents be thinking right now?

Stupid comments like this are what they want to hear, don't be such a plonker.

Seconded.

Touching to see the acts of kindness displayed immediately after the cowardly attack.

House space given up by countless folk, taxi drivers turning their meters off and ferrying people home safely. Taxi drivers from Liverpool flooded in to Manchester to help.

I personally fear we're going to see a bad summer with further attacks, I pray we don't.

First named death is a 16 year old girl Georgina Callandar

Went to my high school (Bishop Rawstorne - Croston)

Brings it even closer to home she was pupil at Runshaw college just round corner from my house. Pass the college most days lots of kids walking to college laughing and enjoying their life's. RIP young lady.  

Please don't post any videos or identities of people that may be under investigation as this could hinder surveillance and the counter terrorism teams as there could be more plots.
The radicals want you to promote fear so let’s stop using this site as a platform for their sick cause.