Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

If I could go far enough back on here, plenty mocked the theory that it was far worse than most imagined.

I was unfortunate enough today to see the full video of IS burning that Jordanian pilot to death after dousing him in petrol in a steel cage.

There is no reasoning with people like this. The only option is to exterminate them.

Totally agree P.

For these curdled cowards, it is definitely only their way or Allah's Highway.

The recent link I posted on another thread re the rehab jails for Jihadis in Saudi showed that 20% still continued on release with their mission for Virgin vouchers.

IMHO, once the unwashed have been brainwashed, there's no turning back.

• Members

I see Pauline Hanson had a victory over Halal certification down under pal.

Small but significant.

TBH she does come across as a bit thick sometimes but she's one of the few brave enough to stick her head above the parapet and take the inevitable barrage of shit which comes from left wing activists, the young and inexperienced who struggle to distinguish between racism and realism and other assorted pieces of human excrement allied to parties like The Greens.

If the French can ban clothing which hides facial features with their 'liberte, fraternite, egalite' stance, it is high time the rest of the free world took a stronger position on these issues and really starts to fight back against the cancer we have allowed to fester in our midst.

Edited by bolty58

Small but significant.

TBH she does come across as a bit thick sometimes but she's one of the few brave enough to stick her head above the parapet and take the inevitable barrage of shit which comes from left wing activists, the young and inexperienced who struggle to distinguish between racism and realism and other assorted pieces of human excrement allied to parties like The Greens.

If the French can ban clothing which hides facial features with their 'liberte, fraternite, egalite' stance, it is high time the rest of the free world took a stronger position on these issues and really starts to fight back against the cancer we have allowed to fester in our midst.

Seems to be a big misunderstanding about what tolerance and tolerating mean within a free society such as ours.  And respect.

It needs being brought to a very public discussion.

Take religion, race etc out of it and see where we all stand.

Personally, I feel most would think Islam (or sections of it) have been rather intolerant and were it not a religion would not have been tolerated or allowed.

I don't believe Islamophobia is a real thing either - in the way the likes of Owen Jones and other sympathisers would portray it.  'Muslims' blow up innocent people in the name of Islam.  However mental or deluded that's still religious (in their eyes) and something real to be scared of.

Edited by madthatter

Seems to be a big misunderstanding about what tolerance and tolerating mean within a free society such as ours.  And respect.

It needs being brought to a very public discussion.

Take religion, race etc out of it and see where we all stand.

Personally, I feel most would think Islam (or sections of it) have been rather intolerant and were it not a religion would not have been tolerated or allowed.

I don't believe Islamophobia is a real thing either - in the way the likes of Owen Jones and other sympathisers would portray it.  'Muslims' blow up innocent people in the name of Islam.  However mental or deluded that's still religious (in their eyes) and something real to be scared of.

Precisely mate.

Re yesterday's arrest of yet another hate preacher, it begs the question once again...how the fuck has he slipped the net and allowed in our country residing in Birmingham for 2 years.

He was on a European wide wanted list for his links to the Bataclan atrocity. He is one dangerous bastard, bringing his 8 kids up right under the noses of our authorities.

In the link below, it says he posted stuff on Facebook just last week, I wonder if that's how the Spanish finally nailed him and alerted our lot ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4650856/Imam-jihadi-probe-broadcast-Birmingham-playground.html

• Members

Cunt

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/pictured-sparkhill-imam-facing-extradition-13256891.amp

Anyone with an inkling of terrorism fundraising will know precisely what he's appealing for, esp with a Dutch account and not much info on the so called suffering sister.

Get our country  world rid of these evil twats !!!

Corrected free of charge S.

A bit of propaganda from the ISIS viewpoint, they admittedly do state it's a very complex and fucked up issue with all sides leathering each other.

Links are from Worldonalert twitter, some very gruesome and graphic images on that site.

Watch the guy at the end get hit with a shot Phil Taylor would bring the house down with....

https://mobile.twitter.com/worldonalert/status/881182496817381376/video/1

Yon Britain First scumbag spraying that asian couple with acid because they're rayguns, does he count as a terrorist?

Of course he does. Just like the Finsbury Park attack was a terrorist one, the Police called it as such within 8 minutes of it happening. And the Jo Cox murder normally gets trotted out, that too was an act of terrorism.

This narrative on social media that it is only a terrorist attack when undertaken by Muslims is a nonsense.

Of course he does. Just like the Finsbury Park attack was a terrorist one, the Police called it as such within 8 minutes of it happening. And the Jo Cox murder normally gets trotted out, that too was an act of terrorism.

This narrative on social media that it is only a terrorist attack when undertaken by Muslims is a nonsense.

Said this before but surely terrorism has to have an aim of some sort?

When crazy Muslims shout 'Allahu Akbar' and then blow themselves and innocent kiddies up their aim is to rid the world of all non-believers, create fear and division etc  Quite a clear and distinct aim, I'd say, wouldn't you?

When some knob ed does the above or attacks a Mosque I'm not sure what their aim is.   Retaliation?  However misguided that is is it terrorism?     They also aren't backed by an army and very wealthy and influential nation state(s)

What I will say is that they don't 'feel' the same to me.

I'm sure I don't need to say this but will just for clarity - they are both equally wrong in my eyes.

I know that I was interested to see folk in heres point of view.

• Moderators

Said this before but surely terrorism has to have an aim of some sort?

When crazy Muslims shout 'Allahu Akbar' and then blow themselves and innocent kiddies up their aim is to rid the world of all non-believers, create fear and division etc  Quite a clear and distinct aim, I'd say, wouldn't you?

When some knob ed does the above or attacks a Mosque I'm not sure what their aim is.   Retaliation?  However misguided that is is it terrorism?     They also aren't backed by an army and very wealthy and influential nation state(s)

What I will say is that they don't 'feel' the same to me.

I'm sure I don't need to say this but will just for clarity - they are both equally wrong in my eyes.

well the jo cox one shouted "Britain First" or something

and the finsbury park guy said "I'm going to kill all Muslims" 

so reckon they fit the bill

this acid guy, it's clearly a hate crime, and probably makes muslims more wary than they were already, so why not call it for what it is, i.e. terror

am sure the guy has right wing tendancies and wants them all to go home, that's political enough in the current climate

it might not be on the same "scale" as recent attacks, but it's on the same lines, it's certainly in the same vein as lee rigby if not the arena attacks

it can't just be passed off as some one who is mentally unstable that's for certain

well the jo cox one shouted "Britain First" or something

and the finsbury park guy said "I'm going to kill all Muslims" 

so reckon they fit the bill

this acid guy, it's clearly a hate crime, and probably makes muslims more wary than they were already, so why not call it for what it is, i.e. terror

am sure the guy has right wing tendancies and wants them all to go home, that's political enough in the current climate

it might not be on the same "scale" as recent attacks, but it's on the same lines, it's certainly in the same vein as lee rigby if not the arena attacks

it can't just be passed off as some one who is mentally unstable that's for certain

Not saying it can or should be but terrorism?  Not so sure.

Was the Yorkshire ripper a terrorist?  He certainly scared the shit out of lots of folk as well as killing quite a few.  Seemed pretty clear he wasn't that keen on prostitutes either

In all fairness the very term terrorist is rather ambiguous to begin with and governments are very cautious in the way they define it.

The two types of 'incidents' we're discussing here are not in the same league.  One is isolated incidents in retaliation to decades of clear attacks on innocent people by people who very much define themselves as Muslim and kill in the name of this faith.  Even the Muslim hierarchy wont denounce them or class them as heretics . . .

Do they cause fear?  Yes.  Is it terrorism?  I'm not so sure but I suppose it depends on what your definition is.

• Moderators

Not saying it can or should be but terrorism?  Not so sure.

Was the Yorkshire ripper a terrorist?  He certainly scared the shit out of lots of folk as well as killing quite a few.  Seemed pretty clear he wasn't that keen on prostitutes either

In all fairness the very term terrorist is rather ambiguous to begin with and governments are very cautious in the way they define it.

The two types of 'incidents' we're discussing here are not in the same league.  One is isolated incidents in retaliation to decades of clear attacks on innocent people by people who very much define themselves as Muslim and kill in the name of this faith.  Even the Muslim hierarchy wont denounce them or class them as heretics . . .

Do they cause fear?  Yes.  Is it terrorism?  I'm not so sure but I suppose it depends on what your definition is.

the Yorkshire ripper was a serial killer getting his rocks off killing woman

in the current climate, until proven otherwise, you could presume (if you want) the acid attack was targeting muslims in response to recent events, making it political or at the very least ideological / relgious

the only difference is the scale of the attacks IMO, but seems the messages are clear (well, not in the case of the acid attack yet, but I'm sure they'll find out more in time)

call it what you want, they're all cunts tricks