Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Members

Some interesting comments from a minister suggesting they go to a trial at the haig.

I'd normally agree with him entirely, but sometimes you can't help feeling that's too good for them.

Not sure deterrents work with these primitive cunts but we may as well have the most unwelcoming hellhole waiting for them.

Their dreams of virgins will sustain them.

The Hague would be far too civilised for this scum.

I would love nothing more than to see big mob of Russian hooligans steam through the fuckin lot of em.

Love the way they stand there at the end and say are you done harassing us :D

Plus one from me there matey.

I mentioned the march in Bristol last September recently on here....piss funny report in the Bristol Post from circa Sept 11th...five antifanny were arrested..one after she collided with a tree....I kid ye not...

She lobbed a bottle at the filth, then turned round to leg it, but ran straight into a tree and knocked herself clean out....stupid little girl..

• Site Supporter

Don't no much about the antifa mob but they seem to be a bunch of Cockend students demonstrating about all and nothing while knowing fuck all

The clue's in the name. They're against fascism. In what world does disliking fascists make you a "Cockend", unless you're a fascist?

The clue's in the name. They're against fascism. In what world does disliking fascists make you a "Cockend", unless you're a fascist?

I said I don't no much about them not I don't no who they are and on the videos I've seen some of them don't no what they stand for so how the fuck am I supposed to know

in my eyes they are cockends

Edited by 1969

• Members

Yeah - I'm just not that into seeing people get run over. No matter what their political persuasion.

Fair point but he was OK wasn't he? By the looks of it anyway.

OK enough to make sure his face covering was not dislodged.

What an utter dick.

• Site Supporter

They claim to be Anti Fascist whilst shouting down and attacking anyone with a different opinion as them.

Which is pretty much exactly what Fascism is. 

• 4 weeks later...