Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

Just the response I predicted above.  You are sounding more and more like Miami every day.  

What a sausage. Seriously report us all. I’m sure the police would welcome any evidence that would prevent crimes.

or they may just say “what a complete weapon, fuck off wasting police time”

Isn’t it rather strange how the Muslims always play the race card ?

Most of the other religions we have in Britain are very law abiding, happy to integrate with us, and are usually hard working.

The Chinese are decent folk, the Hindus, Jewish and Sikhs are sound and many others are too.

Do they try to impose their “values” on the host nation ?

I don’t see too many attacks by the Chinese,Jewish,Hindu,Sikh communities etc......on the other hand, one religion are more than likely responsible for more crimes in this country than all the other religions I’ve mentioned above.

Do the Chinese, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh communities cry out incessantly for war against the West ? I’ve not seen Charlie Chan burning the Union flag for a while here, or wanting death to all infidels as one religion like to call us.

And yet, we welcome these parisitical warmongers into our country with arms to literally take the piss.....could someone please tell me the unemployment rate amongst Pakistani Muslims in this country ?

This is when employment figures in this country are at an all time high...

I’d better check the news for grooming gangs from different religions in Britain, ...just to see if the undisputed world champion has been knocked off the number one spot which it has held for many years.

A religion which makes females walk steps away from them, makes females cover up in public, yet those men think it’s ok to fuck children thanks to their brainwashing from a stupid book.

Racist ? No...I’m a realist and all of the above are pure proven facts.

I will ask any London based poster to join me in London on Sunday 2nd June, to witness the Al Quds Day march when the Palestinians are shouting for “death to Israel”...........imagine the outcry if Tommy Robinson,Donald Trump or Nigel Farage etc were leading a march saying the same.....no doubt the London posters will be conveniently too busy that day to attend, instead of seeing for their very own eyes what a disgusting religion they bizarrely respect and pay for, yes, your hard earned helps to fund those extremist bastards existence here.

27 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Do you live in the shed ?

If “security forces believe there is a need”

Hello Jol, ISIS have declared war on the West and most specifically Europe for several years now. Did that news not appear on the screen of your rose tinted glasses ?

Police should be everywhere but that whining hypocrite mate of yours Mr Khan is too busy deploying coppers to monitor hurtful words online instead of getting that several hundred strong force of officers on the streets, then he has the audacity to bleat about Resources, but as RW rightly says, he’s soon,ever so quick to get them protecting his beloved mosques.

You really are priceless, and folk like you will be begging a helping hand off decent folk when the inevitable happens in this country which it most certainly will.....don’t ring me son.

What / where is "the shed"?

What is "the inevitable"?

I do have your mobile number (the last time you sent me a PM suggesting a straightner) but fear not, I'll not be using it to contact you. Perhaps I could put it in a couple of phone boxes in Soho instead, so it doesn't go to waste.

1 minute ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I do have your mobile number (the last time you sent me a PM suggesting a straightner) but fear not, I'll not be using it to contact you. Perhaps I could put it in a couple of phone boxes in Soho instead, so it doesn't go to waste.

Is that a threat ?

Bring it on you coward. June 2nd , be there

2 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

I see you couldn’t directly answer the question I asked could you ?

You sir, are a complete shitbag and afraid of the truth.

Just now, Jol_BWFC said:

I'm in Spain that weekend, otherwise I definitely wouldn't have joined you.

How predictable....as is your inability to answer my question....you are nothing but a patronising coward, who cannot face the truth or the facts.

Dont worry, I’ll post plenty of coverage on here of your capital city being host to a terrorist march AGAIN on June 2nd, hope you’re proud of yourself.

You should hang your head in shame.

I guarantee to meet you face to face shortly, you have crossed the line now with your threat.

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

He’s an utter shithouse and now threatening me :D

Bring it on....he forgets certain things......

Threatening you, ha, that’s very amusing. I bet you were hard as nails on the terraces in the 80s (so long as nobody mentioned Soho phone boxes).

4 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Threatening you, ha, that’s very amusing. I bet you were hard as nails on the terraces in the 80s (so long as nobody mentioned Soho phone boxes).

Like I said you shothouse, bring it on face to face and not on here.

Let’s see how vocal and smug you are then.

Now, fuck off you faggot.

34 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Direct threat here.

Do not even attempt to try and get out of it.

You have crossed the line...you know exactly what you have to do now....not rocket science is it ?

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Like I said you shothouse, bring it on face to face and not on here.

Let’s see how vocal and smug you are then.

Now, fuck off you faggot.

You’re properly worked up now, showing your true colours. Homophobic insults don’t offend me, sorry. 

6 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

What are you wittering on about? 

Work it out Dumbo.....you crossed the line not me.

For clarity, I have your home address and workplace.....but I won’t be visiting you, nor putting it in Soho phone boxes like only  a spineless twat would do or threaten to do. 

I’ll bide my time and see you face to face watching the Whites.

I’ll repeat myself due to you being a bit thick....you know exactly what you have to do now.

13 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

You’re properly worked up now, showing your true colours. Homophobic insults don’t offend me, sorry. 

Quality.....trying to act smug after issuing a direct threat to me re my phone number.

Keep pushing fella, you will not win, ....Dictum Meum Pactum.

58 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Isn’t it rather strange how the Muslims always play the race card ?

Most of the other religions we have in Britain are very law abiding, happy to integrate with us, and are usually hard working.

The Chinese are decent folk, the Hindus, Jewish and Sikhs are sound and many others are too.

Do they try to impose their “values” on the host nation ?

I don’t see too many attacks by the Chinese,Jewish,Hindu,Sikh communities etc......on the other hand, one religion are more than likely responsible for more crimes in this country than all the other religions I’ve mentioned above.

Do the Chinese, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh communities cry out incessantly for war against the West ? I’ve not seen Charlie Chan burning the Union flag for a while here, or wanting death to all infidels as one religion like to call us.

And yet, we welcome these parisitical warmongers into our country with arms to literally take the piss.....could someone please tell me the unemployment rate amongst Pakistani Muslims in this country ?

This is when employment figures in this country are at an all time high...

I’d better check the news for grooming gangs from different religions in Britain, ...just to see if the undisputed world champion has been knocked off the number one spot which it has held for many years.

A religion which makes females walk steps away from them, makes females cover up in public, yet those men think it’s ok to fuck children thanks to their brainwashing from a stupid book.

Racist ? No...I’m a realist and all of the above are pure proven facts.

I will ask any London based poster to join me in London on Sunday 2nd June, to witness the Al Quds Day march when the Palestinians are shouting for “death to Israel”...........imagine the outcry if Tommy Robinson,Donald Trump or Nigel Farage etc were leading a march saying the same.....no doubt the London posters will be conveniently too busy that day to attend, instead of seeing for their very own eyes what a disgusting religion they bizarrely respect and pay for, yes, your hard earned helps to fund those extremist bastards existence here.

Spot on, it's about time some folk woke up and smelt the coffee.

I don't consider myself a racist.

3 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Spot on, it's about time some folk woke up and smelt the coffee.

I don't consider myself a racist.

Thank you BB.

Like I mentioned above, all pure proven facts, nothing more, nothing less.

But when the bedwetters are faced with these proven facts, they cannot answer the question, as proven by Jol “War and Peace” Shitting Bag.......come on Jol, answer the questions instead of skirting the issue in your inimitable Owen Jones style.

One shall not hold his breath.

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Work it out Dumbo.....you crossed the line not me.

For clarity, I have your home address and workplace.....but I won’t be visiting you, nor putting it in Soho phone boxes like only  a spineless twat would do or threaten to do. 

I’ll bide my time and see you face to face watching the Whites.

I’ll repeat myself due to you being a bit thick....you know exactly what you have to do now.

Wow, you’re absolutely mental.

I doubt very much that you have my home or work address, but if you do you have probably just incriminated yourself and others for breach of GDPR regulations, which happens to be a criminal offence.

I doubt very much that you have my home or work address, but if you do you have probably just incriminated yourself and others for breach of GDPR regulations, which happens to be a criminal offence.

Dear god what a melt 

Haha....would I be so stupid ? Especially after you’ve made threats to me personally...

Thanks for the bite Dumbo :D

Now then, do what you have to do and also please answer the question to the facts I provided .....or haven’t you got the bottle ?