Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Whatever.

They just need to get it fucking sorted

They are laughing at our tolerance, our soft sentencing ,our belief in rehabilitation. That needs sorting. And im pretty sure no Labour lot would ever have the balls to do it 

• Members
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Are you thick fella ?

Terrorism - terrorism laws.....obviously will get political won't it ?

Oi outside club shop next week me and thee.

Yeah but it’s usually you and someone on the other side of the fence blaming some cunting polictician. 10 pages and 18731 emojis later and it’s like the other threads. Throw in a. Terrorist related footballer name and it’s deja vu 

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Yeah but it’s usually you and someone on the other side of the fence blaming some cunting polictician. 10 pages and 18731 emojis later and it’s like the other threads. Throw in a. Terrorist related footballer name and it’s deja vu 

Sol bomba

🕺🇬🇧😀😝👻👾

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Er, not even a home game next week. JSL.

4 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Escpbarp beat me to it whilst I brushed my teeth........😉💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Oops I forgot......Jihadi John Mcginlay 💣

Woah!!!!  Let’s just take a reality check here 

This cunt.....

- has just been released after serving terror offences

- was being followed so was obviously thought to be a threat

- stabbed people 

- was known from his online postings to be dangerous

Why the fuck are people like that allowed on the street? Forget the fact that they are being followed. That tells it all. Why the fuckety fucking fuck are people allowed out of prison who are so dangerous???

• Members
2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Standby for the outrage. 
life imprisonment is too good for them. Absolutely no reason they should be on this earth when all they are here for in their own eyes is to kill and maim innocent people because of their religious beliefs. 

...and yet there will be those who accuse you (and me) of being 'Islamophobic' to try to shutdown discussion on the basis of upsetting the delicate feelings of certain minority groups. Just glad they shot the cunt and didn't arrest him. An injustice would have been a long taxpayer funded existence with an outside chance some do gooder fucking halfwit would let the scum out again at some future juncture.

#illridewithyou alright...............and watch every fucking move you make.

4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

...and yet there will be those who accuse you (and me) of being 'Islamophobic' to try to shutdown discussion on the basis of upsetting the delicate feelings of certain minority groups. Just glad they shot the cunt and didn't arrest him. An injustice would have been a long taxpayer funded existence with an outside chance some do gooder fucking halfwit would let the scum out again at some future juncture.

#illridewithyou alright...............and watch every fucking move you make.

Completely agree pal. 
people are all to quick to throw the racism Or bigot card in When In reality all we both want is safer streets and people appropriately  punished to fit with the severity of their crimes to humanity .
Our departed ancestors will be turning in their graves at what has happened to the world and the snowflakes we share the planet with nowadays. 

• Site Supporter

I’m yet to see any accusations of racism, so calm down or summert.

Id say we all agree that anyone who’s been released should now be rounded up and thrown down a well.

Releasing them isn’t working. 

I’ll even go so far as to say that it’s tough shit for anyone who has genuinely turned their back on terrorism. Shouldn’t have been a cunt to start with.

• Members

Terrorists all fall under the same bracket, Muslim, that Norwegian nut job, IRA, Oklahoma bomber, if you take innocent lives for your cause, political or some imaginary man in the sky, if convicted they should never see the light of day again. 

Reformed terrorist is bollocks, reform in your prison cell.