Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Members

Enemies of the people. Remember that headline?

This obnoxious cunt of a woman condoned the IS punishments of burning folk alive; throwing them off cliffs and high buildings; drowning them in steel cages and chopping off limbs for minor crimes - "if commanded by Islam". As far as I am concerned, 'condoning' may as well be 'complicit'.

Letting someone like that back into the country beggars belief. Should deal with it the Russian way. Novichok sandwich.

If she broke British law then try her by British law. And if she's found guilty by a British law then give her the sentence demanded by British law.

And if her sentence shows us that British law is too lenient or not fit for purpose, then change British law. 

We're in charge here. It happened on our watch. We deal with it internally.

That's my take on it anyway.

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

If she broke British law then try her by British law. And if she's found guilty by a British law then give her the sentence demanded by British law.

And if her sentence shows us that British law is too lenient or not fit for purpose, then change British law. 

Agree with that but I think the Govt made a rod for it's own back trying to remove her statehood.  In essence they're trying to wash their hands of her and saying "Its nowt to do with us"

Once she's back in the UK we'll all be stuck with her again 

Just now, Duck Egg said:

Agree with that but I think the Govt made a rod for it's own back trying to remove her statehood.  In essence they're trying to wash their hands of her and saying "Its nowt to do with us"

Once she's back in the UK we'll all be stuck with her again 

We've made a balls up on this from the start in my opinion. 

Sadly she is our mess and it's our responsibility to deal with that mess. Ultimately that's what shows strength and resolve - not just taking the easy option and palming her off into someone else. 

That's my take on things anyway. 

To be fair - there must be quite a few others in a similar position too mustn't there?

In any case - this was high up the list of priorities last year. It's way down the list of things to be massively arsed about at the moment.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, kent_white said:

Two things.

One. Is the stripping of citizenship legal? If so, then nothing to concern ourselves over. A non British citizen with terrorist sympathies can  stay elsewhere. 

Two. If not legal, try her for treason and execute her (still a punishment I think for the crime).

14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Two things.

One. Is the stripping of citizenship legal? If so, then nothing to concern ourselves over. A non British citizen with terrorist sympathies can  stay elsewhere. 

Two. If not legal, try her for treason and execute her (still a punishment I think for the crime).

three: hold an online auction with the highest bidder getting to hit her repeatedly in the head with a brick and then set fire to her live on ppv  all proceeds to go towards the uk’s counter Terrorism unit 

EFA

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter

I am in two minds on this one. On one side she was only 15 and brainwashed plus everything already said by Kent. On the other, if IS hadn't been virtually wiped out so was currently committing atrocities across more and more of the middle east, would she be asking to return to the UK?

• Members

I can sit on the fence with most things but I’m sorry I’ve made my mind.

What the fuck did she expect Downtown Damascus was going to be like, a fuckin Maris gras? 
Who did she think Isis are? A boyband?

She knew full fuckin well what she was doing and she was old enough to make the decision to  join them so she’s old enough to live with the consequences.

She waived any rights to a British citizenship as soon as she landed there. 

You can’t plead human rights when you’ve joined a terrorist organisation and you discover it’s not all sunshine and rainbows, and taxpayers shouldn’t be paying for her trail or incarceration. 

Fuck her.

Wind up the catapult. 

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

I can sit on the fence with most things but I’m sorry I’ve made my mind.

What the fuck did she expect Downtown Damascus was going to be like, a fuckin Maris gras? 
Who did she think Isis are? A boyband?

She knew full fuckin well what she was doing and she was old enough to make the decision to  join them so she’s old enough to live with the consequences.

She waived any rights to a British citizenship as soon as she landed there. 

You can’t plead human rights when you’ve joined a terrorist organisation and you discover it’s not all sunshine and rainbows, and taxpayers shouldn’t be paying for her trail or incarceration. 

Fuck her.

Wind up the catapult. 

she was only 15 though when she decided it was a good idea to do one

When I was 15 I thought it was a good idea to steal my dads van whilst pissed up, crash it into a ditch, make a load of noise trying to get it out of the ditch, waking up neighbours, ran away when the feds arrived, and when caught gave them a false name and address.

Edited by peelyfeet

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

I have sympathy with the 15yr old girl who first went off to Isis.

Her opinions as an adult have no place in Britain and she should be dealt with the same as any Isis fighter that returns and be locked up.

Why should she be allowed to retun though? She lost all right to be a citizen of these shores and should never ever darken our soil again.  

• Members
3 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

she was only 15 though when she decided it was a good idea to do one

When I was 15 I thought it was a good idea to steal my dads van whilst pissed up, crash it into a ditch, make a load of nosie trying to get it out of the ditch waking up neighbours, run away when the feds arrive, and when caught give them a false name and address.

When you were 15 did you know about the bad men of the world?

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Why should she be allowed to retun though? She lost all right to be a citizen of these shores and should never ever darken our soil again.  

Ideally she shouldn't be allowed in but international law says we have to. So deal with her in the same way as we do with any other terrorist bids we arrest

2 hours ago, Rudy said:

When you were 15 did you know about the bad men of the world?

If NWA had invited me over to join them in South Central LA I most definately would have become a Crip - don't think I would have fit in v well with me lancashire accent, and freckled skin, but would have done anything to escape the rural boredom that I was living in at the time. My mum died of cancer when I was a teenager and my dad was a full time builder - I had 3 younger siblings to help bring up, wasn't great fun to be honest so I would have fucked off if someone had given me the opportunity.

Edited by peelyfeet

• Members
3 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Ideally she shouldn't be allowed in but international law says we have to. So deal with her in the same way as we do with any other terrorist bids we arrest

Out of interest, she gets a fair trial, would she face prison here and would she get a full life sentence or would she be eligible for parole?

24 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Out of interest, she gets a fair trial, would she face prison here and would she get a full life sentence or would she be eligible for parole?

I suppose it depends on what they have on her. Fuck knows how the law works in all of this. If I was a drug dealer who moved to Spain and planned on killing other drug dealers over there I’m pretty sure the British government would leave it to the Spanish to sort out.