Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Wow! Times that by 55 and it comes to some serious money, £2.8m, you can understand why some people want the death penalty back.

Exactly. We should be like the Saudi's and just cut their heads off in the town square. 

5 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

He will get his own room (plush cell), TV, access to books and the internet, probably get a cushy job in the prison library and all at the expense of the tax payer...

Just hang the cunt!

EFA: There are NO plush cells in prisons

All prisoners have access to a portable in-cell TV (unless they have lost that privilege)

All prisoners have access to books from the library

Prisoners do not have regular access to the internet, they do in an educational setting which is monitored

A job in the library would go to someone who is low risk, and has been a model prisoner for a good length of time, that goes for any type of 'cushy job'

He will probably be in a Special Secure Unit (SSU}  for a while, depending where he goes. He will be Category A for many years. Nothing will deter these cranks from trying to carry out their attrocities because it is what they believe in. Hopefully another long termer will damage him before too long

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

He will probably be in a Special Secure Unit (SSU}  for a while, depending where he goes. He will be Category A for many years. Nothing will deter these cranks from trying to carry out their attrocities because it is what they believe in. Hopefully another long termer will damage him before too long

I thought Muslims were running the Prisons these days R? I believe the infamous Danny Gee has converted. 

They may have some influence in the big city jails but the backwaters like Hindley, Risley, Forest Bank, Wymott are still in the grip of the drug gangs from Merseyside and Manchester (allegedly)

'kinell I remember Danny as a rag arsed YP in the 90's, he had a fair bit of influence over the scousers in his day

• Members
8 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

They will have restricted access no doubt, they would have to, as they can take online tests/exams. 

I would assume he would be on a high risk wing, but for how long, all 55 yrs ? 

Longest ever prison sentence given in this country, but I doubt it will deter any future terrorist.

I wouldn't be surpised to hear that a prayer room must be provided for him.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Please DO NOT excuse my French here

What an utter fucking simpleton

Well said that guy

Why would you even want to question his sentence

55 Years seemed lenient