Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

Proper hate the world at the minute me. Never normally let the big wide world get to me, but I cant get past how shit everthing is. Everywhere.

5 times in the planets history weve had an apocalyptic end of all species and the world started again. 

Bring it on I say. End it all, start all over again and let the planet flourish with a new set of living organisms.

Humans have fucked it and will continue to fuck it till theres nothing left.

All religion is complete and utter codswallop and has no place in todays science driven world.

15 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Proper hate the world at the minute me. Never normally let the big wide world get to me, but I cant get past how shit everthing is. Everywhere.

5 times in the planets history weve had an apocalyptic end of all species and the world started again. 

Bring it on I say. End it all, start all over again and let the planet flourish with a new set of living organisms.

All religion is complete and utter codswallop and has no place in todays science driven world.

This just about sums up my mood at the moment. 
Nothing good is happening. 
I have resorted to watching Stavros Flately on BGT via you tube to make me smile. 
The prospect of more of the same in coming months fucks me right off. 
can not remember last time had a good laugh. 

14 minutes ago, Ani said:

I have resorted to watching Stavros Flately on BGT via you tube to make me smile. 

Munch a dozen E's and give us all a good laugh again 😄 

35 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Munch a dozen E's and give us all a good laugh again 😄 

Maybe not suitable for this thread but I would kill for a night out like that again. (Or a night and a day might be more accurate). I might have a line of sugar later to remind me of it. 😁🤣

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Ani said:

He was staying at the same hotel as my daughter in Paphos last week.

So was Keith Duffy, actor, boy's band etc

Starspotting...

10 minutes ago, Steejay said:

He was staying at the same hotel as my daughter in Paphos last week.

So was Keith Duffy, actor, boy's band etc

Starspotting...

Hopefully she didnt bump in to a bunch of our notrights that were out there for a wedding :D

• Members
22 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Its all to do with religion :(

read this thread

Nah it’s their radicalised version of religion. 
warped interpretation.

Its all bollocks anyways. You die you go in the ground, no one worships you, no paradise.

Dead in the ground, worm food. Fuckin idiots  

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Nah it’s their radicalised version of religion. 
warped interpretation.

Its all bollocks anyways. You die you go in the ground, no one worships you, no paradise.

Dead in the ground, worm food. Fuckin idiots  

Still religion though?

Obviously you're right, but the question is why are so many radicalised relative to nutters in other religions?

• Members
3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Still religion though?

Obviously you're right, but the question is why are so many radicalised relative to nutters in other religions?

Well yeah it is technically, couple of Muslim players at work one open about it one not, and they have both told me about it being a religion of peace and paradise. Hard to see that on days like today. 
Probably lack of education and it being bred into newer generations. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy said:

Well yeah it is technically, couple of Muslim players at work one open about it one not, and they have both told me about it being a religion of peace and paradise. Hard to see that on days like today. 

Been issues with mosques/madrasahs for years with regards to 'education' of youngsters in this country, so presumably its the same elsewhere. 

Circle of brainwashing. 

Its whats written in that stupid book that allows or promotes to do the stuff they do. From legal but ridiculously immoral stuff to acts of terror.

They wouldnt inhumanely kill animals in the name of halal meat for a start if it didnt tell them to in that book. Nor would they think its ok to have sex with 9 year olds as long as theyre sexually mature.

Melt them icecaps and get on with ffs

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The radicals follow Wahabbism, the strictest form of Islamic religion. It is everything to do with their religion mate, apologies for being pedantic.

• Members
16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The radicals follow Wahabbism, the strictest form of Islamic religion. It is everything to do with their religion mate, apologies for being pedantic.

Aye you’re right, just fucks me off that they use it as excuse to murder folk. 

6 hours ago, gonzo said:

This is what led you to brutalise that Kit Kat innit? Absolutely insane way to eat such a biscuit.