Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wways Election Poll

HomerJay

Who are you voting for  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As an ex Labour voter, i'm hoping that Labour get smashed out of sight so that the odious Corbyn & his odious croneys get booted out of Labour once & for all.

A narrow Labour defeat could be a disaster for the Labour party with the divisions caused by Corbyn becoming unmendable.

A Labour victory & Corbyn as Prime Minister would be horrifying.

Anything but Corbyn for me

My 4th GE and first time I've not voted Labour. Hate the lurch to the left and the vocal minority of Labour activists on social media. I'm most aligned with the LibDems now but that's wasted in Chorley and with how tight it's getting I'm worried Corbyn could get in so it's Conservatives for me!

• Site Supporter

None

I have issues with the lot of them

A fucking poor show

Birch has the right idea; pay em loads more and incentivise some proper talent to sort this country out instead of posh wankers versus fuckwit professional activists

I have issues with the lot of them, though I doubt anyone would ever completely fit. I also hate the idea of voting tactically but it might be essential this time, with brexit on the horizon.

Don't have a problem with posh wankers, or indeed anyone: so long as they perform well as an mp.

The prospect of Commie Corbyn and his Markist pals leading the country should put the shivers up the electorate. I am all for the protection of workers rights but give it two years and we will have the Unions running the country with strike after strike bringing the nation to its knees. As for the smoke and mirror "fully costed" spending plans that the IFS have now indicated are impossible to cost, despite Labour saying the opposite. This would send the borrowing levels spiralling out of control again and will fast become the biggest political con since the last Labour Govt got away with it.

Imagine Corbyn on the world stage with Diane Abbott and Emily Thornberry by his side, we would the laughing stock of the world and the biggest political pushovers ever at the very time we need leaders not incompetent fools

Edited by Salford Trotter

I have issues with the lot of them, though I doubt anyone would ever completely fit. I also hate the idea of voting tactically but it might be essential this time, with brexit on the horizon.

Don't have a problem with posh wankers, or indeed anyone: so long as they perform well as an mp.

It ain't just cos they're posh - that's just a headline as it's been done to buggery. How's overconfident, heartless, inbred, fox hunting, arms dealing, chinless wonders whose leader couldn't handle a little argument on telly to back the election that she so smugly called.

I detest most of them. And despite Labour's deep anti- business / entrepreneurial stance, I do really like our new Mayor of Manchester.

Shame he didn't win the Labour leadership election rather than the bloke who reminds me of the college lecturer that used to be a communist in some random South American state that make loads of promises and tells loads of tales to make everyone like him and get thee student girls into bed only for them to later find out he's never left the town (like sweep) and his promises cannnot be fulfilled.

Utterly useless cocks

Edited by jules_darby

My 4th GE and first time I've not voted Labour. Hate the lurch to the left and the vocal minority of Labour activists on social media. I'm most aligned with the LibDems now but that's wasted in Chorley and with how tight it's getting I'm worried Corbyn could get in so it's Conservatives for me!

Shame the labour MP for Chorley is decent guy but voting for Labour would ruin the UK therefore I'm voting Tory first time ever, with no ukip candidate Chorley could be very close.

• Site Supporter

As a member of the Tory party, my vote is blue and Jake Berry in Rawtenstall. I basically trust the Tories to do the least damage to the economy during Brexit negotiations.

Corbyn is a lying twat who over 35 years as mp have proven not to believe in what is in the labour manifesto. McDonnell is a massive lose cannon who will raise taxes as soon as possible because there is not a hope in hell high worth companies and individuals will pay enough tax to cover their plans.

No party is remotely perfect but at least Tories recognise there are loads of problems and are not offering champagne lifestyle on lemonade money

Yellow for the first time. A complete waste of time in reality around here in a very close south ribble seat.

I was going the same way mate until recently, more aligned with them ideologically and hope they build some real momentum

Just shit scared that it's all got too close now though and Corbyn might do it

• Site Supporter

I afraid were stuck with Lindsey Hoyle.

• Site Supporter

Shame the labour MP for Chorley is decent guy but voting for Labour would ruin the UK therefore I'm voting Tory first time ever, with no ukip candidate Chorley could be very close.

He really isn't. He's a cunt.