Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wways Election Poll

HomerJay

Who are you voting for  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm terrified of May I think she's utterly useless and will keep selling off the NHS to her mates. I'm not a corbynista but he's the only chance the NHS has got sadly.

We won't need the NHS when North Korea nuke us and corbyn has sold off trident subs for scrap so all is good in the world

A career politician who has the sense to want nothing to do with Corbyn but took the shadow cabinet job until something better came along

Shithouse

Bang on. Utter cunt, scouse cunt too when it suits him.

• Site Supporter

Interesting view, what don't you like about him?

I'd say he's a bloody good local MP but I'm open to hearing a case for the opposition

Personal reason. Take it from me, he's a cunt.

Very true. Thank God May is here to defend us from a country thousands of miles away that can't even bomb it's neighbour.

Poor example possibly. Although I'm not aware of n Korea trying to bomb anybody at this time so not sure of the validity of your example either?

Also I believe at some point in history there was no such things as planes but technology develops amazingly.

China, America and Japan have massive vested interest in the Korean border remaining where it is. If a war broke out Seoul would be destroyed in hours followed by North Korea being flattened dragging in the Chinese, Americans and Japanese. Our trident program has no effect on any of this.

• Site Supporter

why has no one from any side mentioned state workers gold plated pensions.

which  i think the tories want to get rid of.

having had my company pension stopped , i know why state workers would vote for labour.

but the labour leadership is a joke

so i'm voting non of the above

you are all self serving pigs

Amongst everything I've read, there seems to be 2 types of labour voters:

1. Those who just dispise the Tories as supposedly looking after the rich

2. Public sector workers who want a pay rise

I am really failing to see any other arguments

Which one am I again?

I thought you were both.

Not really - I voted against strike action in the recent RCN members poll on action over pay. And I've never been into the 'class war' idea - not since I was about 16 anyway. Ultimately I think we stand or fall together as a nation. I'll vote Labour (this time) because I believe in an NHS that's free at the point of care, because I believe that violence causes more violence and war causes more war, because I believe in fairer distribution of wealth and because I think we'll be better if we maintain strong links with Europe. I also think that the economy will ultimately benefit if the austerity brakes are taken off.