Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Sponsor

tomski

Money's money and beggars can't be choosers. If we win enough games, I couldn't give a shit who sponsors us

Is the correct answer, who gives a fuck who the club sponsor is. I presume those who are against this also wanted us not to sign ALF who is a self confessed Utd fan

Is the correct answer, who gives a fuck who the club sponsor is. I presume those who are against this also wanted us not to sign ALF who is a self confessed Utd fan

Conversely folk have said they won't buy sharp or get a Vodafone contract because of who they have sponsored

I bet those companies were shitting themselves at the potential loss of income

People who get wound up by a sponsor need to get a life

Edited by DirtySanchez

Conversely folk have said they won't buy sharp or get a Vodafone contract because of who they have sponsored

I bet those companies were shitting themselves at the potential loss of income

People who get wound up by a sponsor need to get a life

correct, people getting wound up over our our none existent rivalry with united ????

correct, people getting wound up over our our none existent rivalry with united ????

If you say so pal. It's been done to death on here considering how many towns we border with, most don't give a fuck about Wigan, Preston and in your case Bury. I can guarantee most of my Munich mates despise us, I make sure of it :)

If you say so pal. It's been done to death on here considering how many towns we border with, most don't give a fuck about Wigan, Preston and in your case Bury. I can guarantee most of my Munich mates despise us, I make sure of it :)

see I know a fair few and I'm talking older ones who been around.

Very complimentary of bolton off the field but really don't give two fucks as a rival

Indeed, but those people are generally dicks.

I don't buy Sharp because all their tech is shit....I do use Vodafone though as their service is very good where I live. I don't really care who they did or didn't sponsor 10 years ago

Seen plenty of moaning on twitter saying betting ruins peoples lives and we shouldn't have them as our sponsors. Absolute morons.

People really do have to moan or be offended by something.

Anyway, spin and win is a gambling company and i never heard anything about that.

Dick heads

Seen plenty of moaning on twitter saying betting ruins peoples lives and we shouldn't have them as our sponsors. Absolute morons.

Anyway, spin and win is a gambling company and i never heard anything about that.

Dick heads

Bolton Wanderers in general have ruined large portions of my life never mind the fucking sponsor.

Indeed, but those people are generally dicks.

I don't buy Sharp because all their tech is shit....I do use Vodafone though as their service is very good where I live. I don't really care who they did or didn't sponsor 10 years ago

I'm a dick then. I'll never buy that shit

Dick heads

big problems then with us being in the skybet championship, absolute morons

big problems then with us being in the skybet championship, absolute morons

It'll be the same folk who complained about QuickQuid, that was just embarrassing having about 13 unwashed cretins complaining outside the Town Hall