Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Sponsor

tomski

Nationally known company, probably paying us more than that shit sponsor we had last year, good deal for us.

People moaning that 'gambling ruins lives', were they the same people who complained when most clubs had beer companies during the 90s (Carlsberg, Holsten Pills, McEwans Lager, Newcaste Brown Ale) etc?!

I'm pleased with us getting Betfred, COYWM

• Moderators

My issue is that football is bankrolled by gambling, yet is in no way bent and you get banned for years for placing a bet if you are in any way part of the game, e.g. the groundsman at Radcliffe Boro/FC can't put 2 quid on first scorer in the World Cup final. It's fucked.

As someone who rinses profit maximiser I'm hoping there are some Bolton focused offers.

888sport had a good one for some of the season where you got £5 free bet for every goal scored by your team if you stuck £20 on em to win.

With us you'd probably end up bankrupt.

We're hardly in a position to hold out for unicef.

I'd have Dave Whelan (broke his leg) gyms if it meant we could pay the bills.

I'd draw the line at being sponsored by Islamic state and not much else at the moment.

My issue is that football is bankrolled by gambling, yet is in no way bent, and you get banned for years for placing a bet if you are in any way part of the game, e.g. the groundsman at Radcliffe Boro/FC can't put 2 quid on first scorer in the World Cup final. It's fucked.

You seem very certain about that.