Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crypto Currency

birch-chorley

Where can you spend it?

My gas bill is quite high but BG didn’t seem interested in my picture of a bitcoin as payment

Precisely S, hence why folk will look at LION/Goldbloc as I mentioned the other day.

It's currently 40% up today.....but if they release the partner news or Indian rollout....it will be in the 100%'s in the blink of an eye.

Total unique and very safe concept as opposed to bitcoin.

• Site Supporter

I can't help but think many are going to end up seriously screwed over with this get rich quick scheme. I would have a clue what to do or where to buy these things either. Do you just buy them then watch them grow or do you have to 'spend' them to increase their value?

All very baffling. I'll stick with being a peasant

I can't help but think many are going to end up seriously screwed over with this get rich quick scheme. I would have a clue what to do or where to buy these things either. Do you just buy them then watch them grow or do you have to 'spend' them to increase their value?

All very baffling. I'll stick with being a peasant

The one I mentioned LION is on the junior market AIM.

Simpler to buy, but can be very volatile.

Mine's done 100% over 48 hours so happy with that.

Decided to have a dabble this morning, got some BitCoin, Ripple & Litecoin.

But got a notification saying the trades close tonight.

Why is that?

I just want to leave them running.

This is why I didn't bother with the app. Loads of reviews saying you had to sell almost as soon as you'd bought - and some more commenting that you had to earn so many 'trader points' before you could withdraw any cash you'd made?

Incredible day on XRP today. Make sure you adjust your stop loss and take profit to high & low as possible. Keeps the trade open.

(Sound like Miami)

Everyone who listened to me today bought and made great profits!!!

We are going to the moon!!!!

Was advised to put some money into ethereum a few month back as it was going to get big, didn't have any idea what it was or about but to just leave it.

Now after spending about 12 hrs a day gawping at my phone I have money in Ethereum, Litecoin and ripple.

Still don't have a real clue what it's about but showing a decent profit which is all that counts.

All does seem a bit to good to be true but you never know!

remember when Ether got hacked before it went live and they just shunned the 'old' way just so their venture capitalist investors didn't lose out. the name Ether was kind of on point for that.

that lily allen bitcoin second life concert (?!?) story makes me laugh..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10556820/Lily-Allen-regrets-turning-down-118m-bitcoin-payday.html

worth about $4bn now (well, you know..)

lololol