Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crypto Currency

birch-chorley

One AIM stock to watch is FFWD.

Been in there a while and had a good day today.

More to come though with the IPO of Nuuvera on Monday, plus Yooya and Factom.

Factom looks like a monster in the making.

All in FFWD’s portfolio....the City legend Jim Mellon is behind these lot.

Feel like I'm reading a Star Wars comic

In a nutshell. Go to the bank tomorrow. Get them to “borrow” you 20 large ones. Tell them you’ll give it them back in 2 years time. Lump it on XRP. In 2 years wire the money back to them from your own South Pacific island. Or get your butler to arrange it.

So you're happy to sit on £1700+ and see what happens? Is it not the done thing to take out your original investment and maybe a bit of profit so there's no losses at all when it all goes belly up?

In it for the long haul as smiley says below if you take money out it only lowers future profit. At the end of the day it was a £50 investment, if it goes belly up it’s no great loss but the potential future profit is huge. Obviously there will be a point when it will be too much not to take some out

In it for the long haul as smiley says below if you take money out it only lowers future profit. At the end of the day it was a £50 investment, if it goes belly up it’s no great loss but the potential future profit is huge. Obviously there will be a point when it will be too much not to take some out

That’s a fair point AW.

In this game, you’ve got to have conviction and stay strong to your beliefs.

Best advice.....is if you’re not going to miss it...I.e a £50 punt, then avoid tempation and don’t visit it until years down the line...

Very much easier said than done esp when it rockets.........

Always a case of if “Ifs and Ands were pot and cans”

If you’re trading it, then it’s essential to watch it like a hawk especially when it’s a dual listed stock on different exchanges.

My best multibagger to date is 1200% in 10 weeks............worst though by a country cunting mile was.....Burnden Fucking Leisure...........lost the counting lot......

Never invest in loves or hobbies.

Proven fact,

• Site Supporter

That’s a fair point AW.

In this game, you’ve got to have conviction and stay strong to your beliefs.

Best advice.....is if you’re not going to miss it...I.e a £50 punt, then avoid tempation and don’t visit it until years down the line...

Very much easier said than done esp when it rockets.........

Always a case of if “Ifs and Ands were pot and cans”

If you’re trading it, then it’s essential to watch it like a hawk especially when it’s a dual listed stock on different exchanges.

My best multibagger to date is 1200% in 10 weeks............worst though by a country cunting mile was.....Burnden Fucking Leisure...........lost the counting lot......

Never invest in loves or hobbies.

Proven fact,

An old gaffer of mine was in a share club with a few mates. They had a policy that if stock rose by ten percent they'd flog it. No panic if it didnt - just take the dividend. If my memory serves me correctly, he said on occasions they could have made more but it was a sort of safety net to ensure they didn't lose out if something rose well in value.

Dunno if that's still relevant, but it seemed low risk with a little earnings. A bit of fun really.

There's a new coin launching (well, token to be accurate) in nine days time that I reckon will do very well, and you can get 1000 for free just by registering on the website. 

I'll be buying a load when it launches because they will be 1 cent and, if you think about it, they only need to go to 2 cents to double your money. They could go to $1 or $10 or even $100. 

Worth having 1000 for free in anycase and, if you fancy a dabble, worth putting a few quid in too.

Please use my referral link...

There's a new coin launching (well, token to be accurate) in nine days time that I reckon will do very well, and you can get 1000 for free just by registering on the website. 

I'll be buying a load when it launches because they will be 1 cent and, if you think about it, they only need to go to 2 cents to double your money. They could go to $1 or $10 or even $100. 

Worth having 1000 for free in anycase and, if you fancy a dabble, worth putting a few quid in too.

Please use my referral link...

Tried to do this twice with 2 different email addresses but not got an email either time