Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crypto Currency

birch-chorley

I missed the boat at $0.25 before it went bonkers

I bet it’s got another explosion in its price before everyone realises its all a load of rat shit and is worth zero

Problem is when would you get out? $3 wasn’t enough for all the lads I know who got in at $0.20. I doubt they would cash out at $10 as we are all inherently greedy

It’s like a never ending coupon, you could pick 20 straight winners but then lose the 21st

You mean like your acca’s every Saturday :D

I know a few on here got involved, hopefully nobody is in the same situation this bloke finds himself in

Not had any stolen. But am nuts deep with no paddle and a strong current. Diversified into some of the others, ETC, XLM, NEO, EOS, ETH. Problem is, the market is totally manipulated at present and everything follows BTC. More and more exchanges are opening and offering the likes of XRP/FIAT, so you don't have touch BTC at all. On a lot of the initial exchanges, everyone had to buy Dollars, then buy Bitcoin and then use their Bitcoin to buy the alt coins with. So can see how they are all linked to the crypto daddy. Once the institutions get the all clear that the market is becoming more regulated heavy investment should follow. The technology behind it all sounds incredible. Some will succeed, some will fail. XRP has a huge backing and sounds like it should succeed in replacing SWIFT for cross border payments. XRP shot up in price based on speculation - a modern day gold rush. Its next rise should hopefully be because some of the major banks and payment solutions have finally adopted it for every day use. At which point, the speculators and investors will jump back on board and it will rocket. Until then, its dips and dips and dips!

Definitely think investing now you'll at least double your money before end of this year.

Safer to invest in GBP/USD. Oh, wait, that's fucking bombed as well.

I'm living in a box..... living in a cardboard box!!!!

Crypto currency won’t go away but like with every bubble there’ll be winners and losers

Blockchain itself is being adopted globally industry-wide

My guess is we’ve probably not seen where it’s biggest effect will be yet

Work that out quickly and invest wisely and I reckon that’s

Where you make the most money long term

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Is bitcoin ready to go through the roof again?

I've not heard much about Cryptocurrency for ages, I just presumed it's bubble had burst and it had gone away.

I know Smiley was big into it at some point, so I guess he'd know

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...