Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crypto Currency

birch-chorley

haha.. found it (is it a run dmc logo?)

Long_Sleeve_Gildan_Black_201782019463422

i remember trying to use it once, i think it said "will take 298 days to syncronize (the bitcoin ledger)" at the bottom, i think i ended up buying what i were after with me debit card..

i wouldve run out of hard drive space as well. it were ages ago, so i'll bet it's miles bigger/worse now.

can't even figure out how a Futures market for it would even work..

*ahem*

Been doing well with a Goldbloc linked one recently.

Bitcoin is too volatile now and ready to burst.

The Goldbloc (TRAC) is a different type of crypto currency,

MasterCard have just signed up as vaulting partner for one company, totally De risking everything and making the project very secure and safe from financial crashes due to the gold aspect.

That company LION will do very well next week.

Thankfully, I got in early doors.

• Site Supporter

Been doing well with a Goldbloc linked one recently.

Bitcoin is too volatile now and ready to burst.

The Goldbloc (TRAC) is a different type of crypto currency,

MasterCard have just signed up as vaulting partner for one company, totally De risking everything and making the project very secure and safe from financial crashes due to the gold aspect.

That company LION will do very well next week.

Thankfully, I got in early doors.

Fascinates me all this dealing stuff. Dunno if I could be arsed getting involved, but its still intriguing all the same.

Good luck to you!

My lad has dabbled in Bitcoin and has made a few quid over the past few months.

He's now talking about buying into IOTA and asked if I fancy it. I can afford to lose a couple of hundred quid so although I trust his judgement does anyone else have a view.

https://iota.org

1*IjEi8bMcNdM3EOYey_zjjQ.jpeg

The purpose of a currency is to have a relatively stable value so it can be used to ease trade in things people actually want. As such Bitcoin is utterly useless. It's just a zero yield investment asset with no intrinsic value. At least when people used to invest in daft bubbles they got a tulip out of it if nothing else.

The purpose of a currency is to have a relatively stable value so it can be used to ease trade in things people actually want. As such Bitcoin is utterly useless. It's just a zero yield investment asset with no intrinsic value. At least when people used to invest in daft bubbles they got a tulip out of it if nothing else.

Spot on.

Whereas Goldbloc sees an actual asset, hence why MasterCard have become a partner.

Bitcoin will disappear soon enough.

some folk are going too lose a lot of fucking money, if thats the case.

I'm always puzzled when a large amount of people lose money in any type of financial crash as to where the lost money actually goes?

Take the money 'lost' in the crash of 2007/8 for example, I'm sure it didn't get blasted into space or burnt on a big bonfire. Is it because most money doesn't actually exist in any tangible form in the first place anyway, but if so where does the imaginary money disappear to?

I'm always puzzled when a large amount of people lose money in any type of financial crash as to where the lost money actually goes?

Take the money 'lost' in the crash of 2007/8 for example, I'm sure it didn't get blasted into space or burnt on a big bonfire. Is it because most money doesn't actually exist in any tangible form in the first place anyway, but if so where does the imaginary money disappear to?

It's perceived value rather than hard cash. Like my diesel car at the moment is probably worth about £7000 - but if the government legislates against it because its a pollutant then it will drop in value and therefore I'll 'lose' money.

That's how I thought it worked anyway.

It's perceived value rather than hard cash. Like my diesel car at the moment is probably worth about £7000 - but if the government legislates against it because its a pollutant then it will drop in value and therefore I'll 'lose' money.

That's how I thought it worked anyway.

Yes, it's always been perceived value to me.

Like Eddie Davies' £170m he "lost" in the Wanderers.

If Eddie had the nous to make the original loans in Bitcoin, we'd now be the richest club in the world.

In the same thought process I often thought during that time why we couldn't just print more money.