Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crypto Currency

birch-chorley

.. Sorry. that formatted funny.. i'll try to post it again and delete the old one if i can..

Remember when Ether got hacked before it went live and they just shunned the 'old' way just so their venture capitalist investors didn't lose out? the name Ether was kind of on point for that. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_DAO_(organization)

That lily allen bitcoin second life concert (?!?) story makes me laugh..

http://www.telegraph...oin-payday.html

-worth about $4bn now (well, you know..)

lololol

Ripple now $1 each

Was $0.20 when I first posted it on here in June

Can’t really say I told you so as I didn’t risk any of my hard earned either, no flies on me

Was pleasant waking up to the overnight rally!!!! More news due at 20:45 about some big partners. Price could keep on rising.

And crash!!! The whole market came tumbling down very fast at around 7am!

Bounced since, but been on its way down all week.

For a bubble supported by fools trying to make some free money, it only takes a few days of flat lining or declining and suddenly there's a rush for the door

Bounced since, but been on its way down all week.

For a bubble supported by fools trying to make some free money, it only takes a few days of flat lining or declining and suddenly there's a rush for the door

No doubt they'll be after some compensation

Hope nobody on here is losing money, but apart from that, tough shit

• Site Supporter

Quite honestly, anyone who thinks they’ll be able to weigh in now and make 3,000% profit deserve all they get.

Money that appears out of thin air will disappear into thin air just as quickly....

Money has to be earned, kids.

Quite honestly, anyone who thinks they’ll be able to weigh in now and make 3,000% profit deserve all they get.

Money that appears out of thin air will disappear into thin air just as quickly....

Money has to be earned, kids.

Correct S.

Said it last week, a big bubble waiting to be burst.

$2.73 now

FML

I still haven't been verified by gatehub after smileys tip so other than trading on the price and not actually owning the coins I haven't got a clue how you go about actually buying this make believe money that's going to make us all rich.

This is what makes me laugh

Folk are actually hyping some of this stuff up as some form of useful way of making quick and easy international transactions. In reality it’s just making a relatively cheap and inexpensive process more complex and expensive

They are all bags of dog shit, pure and simple, it’s just a way of making a lot of money if you have the right discipline

Problem is, when do you cash out? How greedy do you want to be! If you haven’t got out when it all comes crashing down then you really will be kicking yourself