Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Lads Alliance

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, royal white said:

What did this March have to do with Tommy Robinson? 

Can I ask a simple question? Why are you so supportive of Tommy Robinson? What is it that he stands for that you're so enamoured with? It's obviously not just the "anti-terrorism" thing, because everyone apart from terrorists are anti-terrorism. What is it about him, for you, that sets him apart from everybody else? 

Edited by Cheese

It was just a simple question asking why was he being brought into a debate about the DFLA. 

However I do agree with a lot of what he says. I could ask why so many people are against him if everyone apart from terrorists are anti terrorism and everyone apart from groomers are anti grooming etc etc 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

It was just a simple question asking why was he being brought into a debate about the DFLA. 

However I do agree with a lot of what he says. I could ask why so many people are against him if everyone apart from terrorists are anti terrorism and everyone apart from groomers are anti grooming etc etc 

He wasn't "brought into" the debate. He stepped in himself, as you now know. 

What does he say that you agree with so much? What does he say that we normal anti-terrorism, anti-grooming, anti-anything-harmful people don't say? 

Edited by Cheese

Just now, Cheese said:

What does he say that you agree with so much? 

Exposing Cover ups, exposing MSM, how certain parts of the media try to belittle him yet it backfired on them massively, the fact he carry’s on with what he believes in when knowing one day it will probably end up with him being killed or seriously injured.

now why do you hate him so much? Why do you assume all Muslim soldiers hate him (out of interest how many have you spoken to who have told you that). 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Exposing Cover ups, exposing MSM, how certain parts of the media try to belittle him yet it backfired on them massively, the fact he carry’s on with what he believes in when knowing one day it will probably end up with him being killed or seriously injured.

now why do you hate him so much? Why do you assume all Muslim soldiers hate him (out of interest how many have you spoken to who have told you that). 

What cover ups has he exposed? What does he "believe in" that could get him killed? 

I don't assume all Muslim soldiers hate him. I just can't find evidence that any support him. And I don't hate him either. Imagine you were trying to convince someone to support him for some reason. What would you tell them? 

Remember that bomb that went off in Manchester? Who was the first person to expose the mosque for having hate preachers there? Now correct me if I’m wrong I’m sure it’s him.  That’s just one there’s more but I’m sure you’re capable of finding them (though after the shit you have spouted the last couple of days that’s debatable).

What he believes in is for all to see, you really don’t need me to explain that to you, which has resulted in many death threats to him and his family and assaults.

You can’t find any Muslim soldiers that support him however you never said that any would, you suggested (like a bigot would) that some Muslim soldiers  would not like him.

I wouldn’t feel the need to convince people to support him, if people know who he is and what he’s about then I’m sure they’re old enough and wise enough to make their own minds up. 

Finally if you dont hate him, yet don’t like him then why so many comments about him? Is it a crush you have? Or just boredom? 

• Members

This is all quite simple. He is reviled by the left and some of the marigolds on here because he stands up and voices the concerns of what I believe to be the silent majority. They would rather he remained silent and some of them may yet engineer a way to achieve it.

Conversely, he is admired by those of a more conservative nature who are fucking sick to the back teeth of the results of a couple of decades of social engineering by left leaning PC utter wankers who have added terms such as 'gender neutral' and 'culturally sensitive' to the lexicon. This TR and the squaddies thing is just a further extension of this overbearing, nanny state mentality where they wish to fashion or at least control even the thought processes of any individual. Manufactured outrage about the most simple and inoffensive encounter has become the norm. We probably need another (conventional) world war to concentrate the minds of these scurrilous 'activist' shithouses on what is truly important. Family, friends and country.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

This is all quite simple. He is reviled by the left and some of the marigolds on here because he stands up and voices the concerns of what I believe to be the silent majority. They would rather he remained silent and some of them may yet engineer a way to achieve it.

Conversely, he is admired by those of a more conservative nature who are fucking sick to the back teeth of the results of a couple of decades of social engineering by left leaning PC utter wankers who have added terms such as 'gender neutral' and 'culturally sensitive' to the lexicon. This TR and the squaddies thing is just a further extension of this overbearing, nanny state mentality where they wish to fashion or at least control even the thought processes of any individual. Manufactured outrage about the most simple and inoffensive encounter has become the norm. We probably need another (conventional) world war to concentrate the minds of these scurrilous 'activist' shithouses on what is truly important. Family, friends and country.

You want millions of innocents dead because you don't like the term "gender neutral"? Remind us again, which War did you fight in? 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, royal white said:

Remember that bomb that went off in Manchester? Who was the first person to expose the mosque for having hate preachers there? Now correct me if I’m wrong I’m sure it’s him.  That’s just one there’s more but I’m sure you’re capable of finding them (though after the shit you have spouted the last couple of days that’s debatable).

What he believes in is for all to see, you really don’t need me to explain that to you, which has resulted in many death threats to him and his family and assaults.

You can’t find any Muslim soldiers that support him however you never said that any would, you suggested (like a bigot would) that some Muslim soldiers  would not like him.

I wouldn’t feel the need to convince people to support him, if people know who he is and what he’s about then I’m sure they’re old enough and wise enough to make their own minds up. 

You'll have to post proof about the mosque cover up thing mate. I don't believe you that he "exposed" anything. What did he do, sneak in with a sheet over his head and a tape recorder? Are you sure he didn't just publicise something  that was already being investigated by the authorities, in order to stir up his supporters? 

"What he believes in is for all to see"? Why can none of you say it then? Seems a bit odd.

Edited by Cheese

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You'll have to post proof about the mosque cover up thing mate. I don't believe you that he "exposed" anything. What did he do, sneak in with a sheet over his head and a tape recorder? Are you sure he didn't just publicise something  that was already being investigated by the authorities, in order to stir up his supporters? 

"What he believes in is for all to see"? Why can none of you say it then? Seems a bit odd.

What is odd is you continually wanting links, I’ve mentioned that fascinating search engine called google try it.

it will also assist you on what he believes in if you’re unable to see it for yourself.

www.google.co.uk try it 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

What is odd is you continually wanting links, I’ve mentioned that fascinating search engine called google try it.

it will also assist you on what he believes in if you’re unable to see it for yourself.

www.google.co.uk try it 

Strange that, as you're always crying to see links. I can only surmise that you don't really know why you're so wrapped up in Tommy, and are merely following the herd. Either that or you're too ashamed to say? It will remain a mystery. 

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Strange that, as you're always crying to see links. I can only surmise that you don't really know why you're so wrapped up in Tommy, and are merely following the herd. Either that or you're too ashamed to say? It will remain a mystery. 

Crying to see links? Haha ok

in regards to your previous post how could he publicise something that was being investigated? He exposed his findings way before any investigation was finished, hence him exposing a cover up 

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, royal white said:

Crying to see links? Haha ok

in regards to your previous post how could he publicise something that was being investigated? He exposed his findings way before any investigation was finished, hence him exposing a cover up 

I don't know. Maybe you could post a link that explains exactly what it is he did? Surely it's displayed prominently on his Facebook page, seeing as it's the only thing you can point to that explains why you love him so much? 

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I don't know. Maybe you could post a link that explains exactly what it is he did? Surely it's displayed prominently on his Facebook page, seeing as it's the only thing you can point to that explains why you love him so much? 

I’ve given you a link, it’s called google now type in Tommy Robinson Manchester mosque. Fkin genius! 

• Members

"Following the herd" :lol:

'The herd' are the anti-TR mob who attempt to label him 'far right' etc. to try to discredit him in any single way they can - much like we have just seen in the US with the Brett Kavanaugh appointment and all of the scurrilous shite thrown up by the anti democratic Democrats.  Anything whatsoever to try to discredit, destroy or at least silence the man no matter if untrue, unjust or completely invented.

Petrified of TR mouthing inconvenient and uncomfortable truths which don't sit well with their delicate sensitivities.

#illgroomwithyou

To be fair there’s plenty of information out there about Robinson warning of radicalisation in mosques etc. There’s whole host of mosques and speakers he’s raised issue with over the years, along with media cover ups on grooming gangs. More often than not he’s been right.

Just have a browse round YouTube and google cheese, if you can detach yourself from the EDL folk that follow him and even whether you like his personality or not and actually listen to what he says there’s not much he says that’s wrong.

Its so easy to just dismiss him as a racist hooligan etc ,as I have done in the past, but just have a read of his book, and listen to what he’s saying.

He might state the obvious a lot of the time, but there’s a lot more to it than I think you and I have in the past given him credit for.

As I’ve said in previous debates on this, just because you agree with what he says and are prepared to take on board his views and respect his research doesnt automatically make you in to a racist imbecile that hates all Muslims.

But there is irrefutable evidence of mass cover ups on grooming gangs, in which Robisnon exposed. There’s also irrefutable evidence that hate preachers have been allowed to preach and radicalise in mosques across the country at will for decades without any form of monitoring, something which robinson has been warning about for years. Same goes for prisons.

His persona, past links and numb nuts followers may let him down, but if the issues that he speaks of could be discussed and bought to light without a massive kick off from the left etc then he wouldn’t exist. They created the monster.

You say he just says things we already know. Well I didn’t know there were previously about 20 hate preachers that preached in that didsbury mosque before the Manchester bombing, I also didn’t know about the amount of people in a 2 mile radius of that mosque that have been convicted of fighting for Isis. That just took me 2 minutes to find on a YouTube clip and I’ve never seen that information anywhere else. 

There’s plenty of stuff if you take the blinkers off for a bit.

8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

To be fair there’s plenty of information out there about Robinson warning of radicalisation in mosques etc. There’s whole host of mosques and speakers he’s raised issue with over the years, along with media cover ups on grooming gangs. More often than not he’s been right.

Just have a browse round YouTube and google cheese, if you can detach yourself from the EDL folk that follow him and even whether you like his personality or not and actually listen to what he says there’s not much he says that’s wrong.

Its so easy to just dismiss him as a racist hooligan etc ,as I have done in the past, but just have a read of his book, and listen to what he’s saying.

He might state the obvious a lot of the time, but there’s a lot more to it than I think you and I have in the past given him credit for.

As I’ve said in previous debates on this, just because you agree with what he says and are prepared to take on board his views and respect his research doesnt automatically make you in to a racist imbecile that hates all Muslims.

But there is irrefutable evidence of mass cover ups on grooming gangs, in which Robisnon exposed. There’s also irrefutable evidence that hate preachers have been allowed to preach and radicalise in mosques across the country at will for decades without any form of monitoring, something which robinson has been warning about for years. Same goes for prisons.

His persona, past links and numb nuts followers may let him down, but if the issues that he speaks of could be discussed and bought to light without a massive kick off from the left etc then he wouldn’t exist. They created the monster.

You say he just says things we already know. Well I didn’t know there were previously about 20 hate preachers that preached in that didsbury mosque before the Manchester bombing, I also didn’t know about the amount of people in a 2 mile radius of that mosque that have been convicted of fighting for Isis. That just took me 2 minutes to find on a YouTube clip and I’ve never seen that information anywhere else. 

He’ll ask for a link 

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, gonzo said:

What a refreshing change to get a straight answer. Cheers mate.

Still not convinced he's ever "exposed" anything that wasn't already being investigated by the authorities. I had a watch of the Didsbury Mosque video, and he just ranted at some random Muslims about hate preachers who'd previously spoke at the place. Shoving a camera in some random Muslim lads face and saying things like "You lot have been getting away with it for too long" isn't exactly the pinnacle of investigative journalism. What does he hope to achieve by doing that? A full blown confession that they are indeed terrorists and are using the Mosque as HQ to plot their next attack?

And at the end of the day, he IS a convicted hooligan, woman-beater, and fraudster - that's not just a biased impression I have of him. It's all on his criminal record. Not to mention him potentially collapsing a trial against some of these sick cunts, TWICE, just so he could get some attention and donations.

You're right though - I do find it hard to separate him from the EDL lot who follow him around chanting his name (which is odd behaviour in itself). He founded the organisation and sowed the seeds, then darted when he realised it was having a negative affect on his career. You can't be an ex-member of the BNP, co-founder of the EDL, draw crowds of racists everywhere you go, then deny that you're part of the Far Right movement. He revels in it. They fund him. But he's not one of them? Aye, alright Tommy.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. You've obviously got a lot more patience for him than I have. :D