Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Lads Alliance

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

You've lost it mate. 10 minutes ago you denied using it, now you're saying you used it because it's my name.

Now, what's this about me scamming old people? Have you let Miami take over your account? 

Where did I deny using it? I asked if I had, I admitted to Miami that I had months ago and you reminded I had mentioned it earlier. 

I never denied it, unless you can highlight where I did please. 

Don’t pull that one, you and your mate scamming old folk out of there life savings. You know fine well what I’m on about 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Where did I deny using it? I asked if I had, I admitted to Miami that I had months ago and you reminded I had mentioned it earlier. 

I never denied it, unless you can highlight where I did please. 

Don’t pull that one, you and your mate scamming old folk out of there life savings. You know fine well what I’m on about 

Ah, I get it now. This is a "you said Tommy beat his Mrs up, so I'm accusing you of a heinous crime" thing. Good effort. The difference is, I've never been accused of anything like that and, more importantly, I've never been convicted for offences which would cause people to suspect me of that type of behaviour. 

Still no real explanation as to why you used my real name in this thread? You're sticking with "Well... it is your name"?

Edited by Cheese

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Ah, I get it now. This is a "you said Tommy beat his Mrs up, so I'm accusing you of a heinous crime" thing. Good effort. The difference is, I've never been accused of anything like that and, more importantly, I've never been convicted for offences which would cause people to suspect me of that type of behaviour. 

Still no real explanation as to why you used my real name in this thread? You're sticking with "Well... it is your name"?

Of course you’re going to deny it. And what has tommy got to do with it and what has he done in the past that makes you think he would beat his future wife up? Your mind is all over tonight hun.

now where did I deny using it as you said? I didn’t did I? 

I used your name as it’s your name why would anyone be so upset about it? I’ve used it in the past (like you mine) I’ve used today and will probably use again.

31 minutes ago, royal white said:

Where? I asked a question 

You also replied to one of my comments saying a simple yes or no would suffice 

I asked what question it was that you wanted a yes or no answer question to as you'd never asked one I hadn't replied to 

Instead of saying what it was you just said it was a comment blatantly aimed at you, despite the fact it wasnt and any body with a grasp of basic English wouldn't either 

And you accuse cheese making stuff up 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Of course you’re going to deny it. And what has tommy got to do with it and what has he done in the past that makes you think he would beat his future wife up? Your mind is all over tonight hun.

now where did I deny using it as you said? I didn’t did I? 

I used your name as it’s your name why would anyone be so upset about it? I’ve used it in the past (like you mine) I’ve used today and will probably use again.

What's your real name? If we're now on such personal terms that feel you should use my real name on an anonymous football forum, I'd like to address you equally. Cheers. 

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

What's your real name? If we're now on such personal terms that feel you should use my real name on an anonymous football forum, I'd like to address you equally. Cheers. 

You know my name, you’ve mentioned it before. When I’m back at work I will scroll through the threads and find it for you 

3 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

I asked what question it was that you wanted a yes or no answer question to as you'd never asked one I hadn't replied to 

Instead of saying what it was you just said it was a comment blatantly aimed at you, despite the fact it wasnt and any body with a grasp of basic English wouldn't either 

What are you on about now? Is someone giving your mate a hard time and you need to help him out? Bless.

I don’t accuse him of making stuff up, I point out his lies.

7 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

And it now looks like it was aimed at me ha ha deary me 

Plus hiding behind comments of I'll name so many soilder bloke's who respect Tommy Anderson only if cheese can name is 500 or whatever it wad 

If you're so sure in your evidence, prove it, don't wait for his response, destroy him before gets started. 

Suspect you don't have the evidence either 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

So then why did nick quote me when I used his name? Are you his parter in the scams? as you’ve become all protective of him all of a sudden.

You're not making much sense any more mate. Goodnight, whatever your name is. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

On second thoughts Dave, please explain yourself.

It was a joke, Si, a play on words, you were going on about how you are giving us proven facts and the real story 

I.e. you are always right, the one with the facts

I should probably have put in an emoji or something

6 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Plus hiding behind comments of I'll name so many soilder bloke's who respect Tommy Anderson only if cheese can name is 500 or whatever it wad 

If you're so sure in your evidence, prove it, don't wait for his response, destroy him before gets started. 

Suspect you don't have the evidence either 

I don’t need your advice lad on some little debates, however let me remind you of the topic.

“aha what a ridiculous statement, tell you what then, for every 1 serving squaddie you can find knocking the pantomime villain I will find you 20 backing him. 3.2.1...go“

he came up with a grand total of....0, I needed no evidence hun, and even though he didn’t find any I still sent him links to 100s of squaddies backing TR.

what evidence are you after as you’re not making much sense 

6 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

So why didn't you name the 20

Blow him out of the water. Making a point based on I won't reveal what I know unless you do, shows neither Off you have a strong argument 

Wtf? Go back to the TR thread and read slowly from when the post of the majors speech was made. You may (though probably not) get a grasp of how the conversation was going then. 

And read slowly....I never once said I would name! Why can’t you get that? 

42 minutes ago, royal white said:

Wtf? Go back to the TR thread and read slowly from when the post of the majors speech was made. You may (though probably not) get a grasp of how the conversation was going then. 

And read slowly....I never once said I would name! Why can’t you get that? 

I'm still waiting for the question  I'm still supposed to be answering yes or no to