Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Lads Alliance

miamiwhite

11 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Good luck to em, but I just know where people find the time or energy to spend the day walking about on marches. 

The cost as well, as they have to travel. I never understand why anybody goes on these march things as they tend not to achieve anything, but fair enough if they have nothing else to do with their time

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Also in Germany......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45857699

seems like the above march was futile......oh dear.....Merkel is off soon with her EU wankers. :D

Well not really mate as that article says the left leaning pro migration greens came second and well ahead of the right wing lot and well up from the last election.

The gains of the right wing lot shouldn’t be ignored by the way that’s not what I’m getting at. Shows the divide is getting bigger and people are heading to extremes.

4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Well not really mate as that article says the left leaning pro migration greens came second and well ahead of the right wing lot and well up from the last election.

The gains of the right wing lot shouldn’t be ignored by the way that’s not what I’m getting at. Shows the divide is getting bigger and people are heading to extremes.

Exactly mate.

her lot have had enough of her and have gone elesewhere.

it will happen here too eventually.

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

What happened yesterday?

Apparently the DFLA were marching from Park Lane, it descended into nazi salutes, racist chanting and scrapping with rozzers. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272589/March-Democratic-Football-Lads-Alliance-turns-violent-marcher-yells-Ill-kill-you.html

But them lefties at the Daily Mail might be telling lies about such a lovely bunch of chaps. 

Saw a ton of police and loads of helicopters yesterday when at Waterloo, wondered what on Earth was going on - was like some high security incident had taken place, wasn’t exactly pleasant on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

The our street chant sort of shows what’s wrong with groups like this, there’s a ton of stuff they are annoyed about, most connected, but probably not in the way they are associating together. Just pissed off things have changed, I guess. I’m glad I live in a multiracial, secular city. Was celebrating BHM on Wednesday and was at Brixton Black Archives on Monday with a prominent Muslim - don’t think I’ve felt crushed by the boot of immigration or that my ‘story’ hasn’t been told a thousand times over. It’s a load of people’s streets, not just some nativists; and this isn’t to dismiss any anger or any discussion on immigration - but this isn’t the way to do it by a long chalk and it leads to groups like this tying themselves in knots trying to articulate what they are marching for or against. Anti immigration? More jobs? More lads at football? Monday Night Football? Having views questioned? Globalisation? Flip flop wearers? Muslim rapists? Anti-British Muslim Rapists? Lack of funding and resources for veterans? Europe? Pro Palestinians? Dumbo fag mugs? All of the above? None of the above? Some of the the above? 

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Saw a ton of police and loads of helicopters yesterday when at Waterloo, wondered what on Earth was going on - was like some high security incident had taken place, wasn’t exactly pleasant on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

The our street chant sort of shows what’s wrong with groups like this, there’s a ton of stuff they are annoyed about, most connected, but probably not in the way they are associating together. Just pissed off things have changed, I guess. I’m glad I live in a multiracial, secular city. Was celebrating BHM on Wednesday and was at Brixton Black Archives on Monday with a prominent Muslim - don’t think I’ve felt crushed by the boot of immigration or that my ‘story’ hasn’t been told a thousand times over. It’s a load of people’s streets, not just some nativists; and this isn’t to dismiss any anger or any discussion on immigration - but this isn’t the way to do it by a long chalk and it leads to groups like this tying themselves in knots trying to articulate what they are marching for or against. Anti immigration? More jobs? More lads at football? Monday Night Football? Having views questioned? Globalisation? Flip flop wearers? Muslim rapists? Anti-British Muslim Rapists? Lack of funding and resources for veterans? Europe? Pro Palestinians? Dumbo fag mugs? All of the above? None of the above? Some of the the above? 

Sorry Henry old chum, but the “our streets” chants is what the Antifa rabble shout.

Thought you’d know that fella.

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Sorry Henry old chum, but the “our streets” chants is what the Antifa rabble shout.

Thought you’d know that fella.

Yeah the chant of choice for the right wing mob seems to be 'We want our country back' not sure where its gone myself still there last time I checked. 

• Members
3 hours ago, tomski said:

Was a big left protest in Hamburg while we were there. I've not seen anything that size before. They loved making massive fists. There was even a van shaped like a fist.

Hamburg is a hotbed for fisting.

11 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Yeah the chant of choice for the right wing mob seems to be 'We want our country back' not sure where its gone myself still there last time I checked. 

Fucking easy this then. From their relative chants:

Give the lefty wankers the urban areas

Give the righty wankers the rural areas 

Everyone is happy

kofi Annan’s passing needn’t have worried anyone, Jules is here :D