Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ifollow

SnoopJohnnyJohn

Did VPN first

Cracked it in the end

You need to go onto the BWFC web site to sign up to I follow for free, then pay for the game in match centre then swap into the BWFC app to watch it (can't watch on iPad or iphone through web site, BWFC app only)

Can't argue at $7

Cracking feed

It's not the clearest mate

I might be wrong but based on my experience if you want to purchase a single game then you need to do it just before it starts when the match centre is on the BWFC.co.uk website. You can purchase the $140 season ticket in advance but not single games

On a match day the home page of the site will have a banner at the top with say 'Bolton v Derby' and a countdown to kick off, you click on that and then click on 'watch live'

You can set up your I follow account prior (again via BWFC site) and assign your debit / credit card to your account for payment on the day

If your trying to watch on IOS then you will need to pay for the game on the web site then watch via the app

As I said it's not the clearest, perhaps it was just me making a meal of it

It's not the clearest mate

I might be wrong but based on my experience if you want to purchase a single game then you need to do it just before it starts when the match centre is on the BWFC.co.uk website. You can purchase the $140 season ticket in advance but not single games

On a match day the home page of the site will have a banner at the top with say 'Bolton v Derby' and a countdown to kick off, you click on that and then click on 'watch live'

You can set up your I follow account prior (again via BWFC site) and assign your debit / credit card to your account for payment on the day

If your trying to watch on IOS then you will need to pay for the game on the web site then watch via the app

As I said it's not the clearest, perhaps it was just me making a meal of it

Hi Birch did you use the Windscribe app to be able to watch the the game here in the UK? 

• Moderators

Delete this thread before some anal fucker at the club gets on to it

surely ifollow and the club know that everyone is onto this

more to the point, would the club be arsed really as it's ifollows product

as for tonight's match

don't think it will be on will it? hull are one on the teams who aren't on it, twats

as for tonight's match

don't think it will be on will it? hull are one on the teams who aren't on it, twats

Exactly. People are paying for it. They probably don't care but have to show perhaps they do

Exactly. People are paying for it. They probably don't care but have to show perhaps they do

I think it doesn't matter if hull aren't signed up. It just means hull fans can't watch it. They get radio commentary and people subscribing to Bolton can watch

as for tonight's match

Bugger, bought myself a tunnel bear as well.

Just had a quick scan down this and it looks as though the clubs who aren't part of this iFollow thing have their own arrangements in place for streaming games.

Last two paragraphs - http://digitalsport.co/efls-ifollow-to-bring-overseas-fans-of-lower-league-football-every-live-game-next-season

Wonder if you can sign up to the Hull equivalent per game?

• Moderators

I think it doesn't matter if hull aren't signed up. It just means hull fans can't watch it. They get radio commentary and people subscribing to Bolton can watch

they could just sign up to Bolton and pay for a one off match though

I'd have thought if they are out, they are out?

guess we will find out tonight

edit: just seen mounts post - fair enough, I guess fans of those teams just end up paying more if they wanted to watch every match individually via the opponents ifollow account, rather than being able to buy a one off £140 pass

Edited by ZicoKelly