Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
White Shirt

Spearing

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

All day long, Nolans pointing sometimes had some substance to it, Spearing points because he's  addicted to pointing 👉

Shouldnt even mention Nolan and Spearing in same sentence. Nolan scored some cracking goals for us in a fantastic team in the PREM! And Europe. And still some fans give him shit.

Spearing on the other hand is a pygmy who always and still does think hes way better than he actually is. Thinking back he only stood out for us coz we had gone proper shit. And theres Trafs reason as well- bollox to the scouse gnome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, snowball said:

Shouldnt even mention Nolan and Spearing in same sentence. Nolan scored some cracking goals for us in a fantastic team in the PREM! And Europe. And still some fans give him shit.

Spearing on the other hand is a pygmy who always and still does think hes way better than he actually is. Thinking back he only stood out for us coz we had gone proper shit. And theres Trafs reason as well- bollox to the scouse gnome

Agreed, unfortunately there was a bloke on the bus on the way home who thought Spearing was the best player on the pitch and he would love to have him back. I rolled my eyes that much that fucking vapour was coming out of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spearing wasn't even close to Lowe's level last night, we don't miss him one little bit. Lowe had a cracking game to be fair though as he has done for the last few weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spearing did 2 good tackles early doors and then was blowing out of his arse after 10 minutes, bought all the memories of him flooding back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Spearing wasn't even close to Lowe's level last night, we don't miss him one little bit. Lowe had a cracking game to be fair though as he has done for the last few weeks

Lowe was excellent last night. In fact, he's been great pretty much all season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spearing is a decent league one player nowt more nowt less. We paid him top end of championship/bottom half of premiership wages. Sadly that was our mistake not his. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Traf said:

Lowe was excellent last night. In fact, he's been great pretty much all season.

i think bridcutt has made lowe better. he seems to have upped his game slightly.

top pro for me..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gregbwfc said:

Hardly noticed Spearing tbh. Says it all.

He was that teeny-tiny bloke in the orange shirt. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HomerJay said:

i think bridcutt has made lowe better. he seems to have upped his game slightly.

top pro for me..

Thought Lowe sat a bit too deep last night. Looked much better when played a bit further forward against Sunderland, and Bridcutt gives him the licence to do that. That said, I thought Lowe gave Hobbs a very close run for MOM (which our Maud called after about 5 minutes to be fair)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will see Lowe play deeper now the next few weeks with bridcutt out which is a bit of a disappointment 

whilst Bridcutt was sitting deep and Crawford off the top Lowe was tasked with covering everything in between. More box to box. 
 

graham came on and whilst his natural position is a holding midfielder I think Hill didn’t trust him enough last night so pushed him in to Lowe’s position. Which I understand. He’s very neat on the ball but panicked a bit when he had the opportunity to drive forward and came backwards. 
 

crawford spent the first 10 minutes too close to Murphy and didn’t have a touch. When he dropped 5 yards he had much more ball and involvement 

bridcutt being out won’t just affect his position but the whole midfield unfortunately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking of Graham, that pass he played with the outside of his boot through two Blackpool to Zouma on the edge of our box took some bollocks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, tshape said:

Speaking of Graham, that pass he played with the outside of his boot through two Blackpool to Zouma on the edge of our box took some bollocks. 

Aye, think everyone looked at each other and said the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gregbwfc said:

Hardly noticed Spearing tbh. Says it all.

Was it Spearing that had that "shot" from the edge of the area that trickled wide after we cleared a corner? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Andy Gee said:

Was it Spearing that had that "shot" from the edge of the area that trickled wide after we cleared a corner? 

Yup.

Noticed he also sent all the Blackpool players away when they were all crying for Verlinden to be sent off (which I'm pretty sure our lot would have been doing if it was the other way round). Not sure if it's because of his soft spot for the club or not wanting Blackpool players getting in bother too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Yup.

Noticed he also sent all the Blackpool players away when they were all crying for Verlinden to be sent off (which I'm pretty sure our lot would have been doing if it was the other way round). Not sure if it's because of his soft spot for the club or not wanting Blackpool players getting in bother too.

Really? I thought he was badgering the referee to get him sent off?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Yup.

Noticed he also sent all the Blackpool players away when they were all crying for Verlinden to be sent off (which I'm pretty sure our lot would have been doing if it was the other way round). Not sure if it's because of his soft spot for the club or not wanting Blackpool players getting in bother too.

Couldn't blame the Blackpool players for going mad. Verlinden should have been sent off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DazBob said:

Couldn't blame the Blackpool players for going mad. Verlinden should have been sent off.

The lad that shoved Bridcutt over then fell over him and did his collarbone got away without even conceding a foul.

Swings and roundabouts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.