Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Not sure what that has to do with my Brexit related question.

You wouldn't would you ?

Well, try this article. Very balanced indeed but when you get to 2009/10 you'll see the dirty tricks he uses with the Muslim population to win votes.

A candidate sent his son undercover(briefly touched on in the other article) ...see what the Imam says to voters and how to vote for Khan.

Now, multiply that on a bigger scale.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/07/31/sadiq-khan-takes-on-brexit-and-terror

Long read but enjoy. Sleep well and don't have nightmares.

You wouldn't would you ?

Well, try this article. Very balanced indeed but when you get to 2009/10 you'll see the dirty tricks he uses with the Muslim population to win votes.

A candidate sent his son undercover(briefly touched on in the other article) ...see what the Imam says to voters and how to vote for Khan.

Now, multiply that on a bigger scale.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/07/31/sadiq-khan-takes-on-brexit-and-terror

Long read but enjoy. Sleep well and don't have nightmares.

All you do is post links that hit as many as possible of your three requirements: (1) anti-Khan, (2) anti-Muslim, (3) anti-left. If it has reference to wahhabism, even better. The first post hit a couple of those points, but I still fail to see what it had to do with my question to Embankment of where it says London voted to stay because of it's large immigrant population. You said I missed it. Please spell out for me (as if I was a 10 year old) and show me where it answered my question.

As for the second post, well done for finding another article that has a section referring to his Muslim connections in his early career and some of the people he assisted who were not "salt of the earth". However, I again fail to see where it mentions that the London Remain vote was because of immigrants. Please can you point me in the right direction. The section on Brexit focuses on the economy and the effect that Brexit will have on that.

I note it says that polls show Khan to be the most popular politician in the country, and the 1.3 million votes cast for him as mayor give him the third-largest mandate of any politician in Europe. You didn't mention that.

As an aside, the article also confirms Whites Man's response to MK. London contributes thirty per cent of the nation’s tax revenue, as much as the next thirty-seven cities combined. If London fails, the UK economy is fucked.

Please don't reply with another link.

All you do is post links that hit as many as possible of your three requirements: (1) anti-Khan, (2) anti-Muslim, (3) anti-left. If it has reference to wahhabism, even better. The first post hit a couple of those points, but I still fail to see what it had to do with my question to Embankment of where it says London voted to stay because of it's large immigrant population. You said I missed it. Please spell out for me (as if I was a 10 year old) and show me where it answered my question.

As for the second post, well done for finding another article that has a section referring to his Muslim connections in his early career and some of the people he assisted who were not "salt of the earth". However, I again fail to see where it mentions that the London Remain vote was because of immigrants. Please can you point me in the right direction. The section on Brexit focuses on the economy and the effect that Brexit will have on that.

I note it says that polls show Khan to be the most popular politician in the country, and the 1.3 million votes cast for him as mayor give him the third-largest mandate of any politician in Europe. You didn't mention that.

As an aside, the article also confirms Whites Man's response to MK. London contributes thirty per cent of the nation’s tax revenue, as much as the next thirty-seven cities combined. If London fails, the UK economy is fucked.

Please don't reply with another link.

Considering the thread is about Khan's ridiculous back peddling on his comments from last year re no second referendum, I'd obviously post links about him.

I did however say it was a balanced article or did you conveniently miss that ? Re your hero being the most popular politician in the country, I'd like to know when that poll was taken, as he's becoming more and more unpopular by the day.

By the way, did I say anything re the Muslim vote re Brexit ? No, I was just merely illustrating Khan's past experience in gleaning votes from his friends and by dubious means. I'm sure as hell, more will come out in the future, but your blinkers won't allow you to see the truth when it is revealed.

Did you also note the section re Theresa May and David Cameron saying London would be unsafe under his control ?

Seems they called that one bang on didn't they, though you'll no doubt disagree with that ?

Please do not say I am anti Muslim, I am against those who peddle Islamic extremism and those who support them. You should apologise for that crass and utterly ridiculous remark. If not, then you are not a man.

Good day to you sir.

Considering the thread is about Khan's ridiculous back peddling on his comments from last year re no second referendum, I'd obviously post links about him.

I did however say it was a balanced article or did you conveniently miss that ? Re your hero being the most popular politician in the country, I'd like to know when that poll was taken, as he's becoming more and more unpopular by the day.

By the way, did I say anything re the Muslim vote re Brexit ? No, I was just merely illustrating Khan's past experience in gleaning votes from his friends and by dubious means. I'm sure as hell, more will come out in the future, but your blinkers won't allow you to see the truth when it is revealed.

Did you also note the section re Theresa May and David Cameron saying London would be unsafe under his control ?

Seems they called that one bang on didn't they, though you'll no doubt disagree with that ?

Please do not say I am anti Muslim, I am against those who peddle Islamic extremism and those who support them. You should apologise for that crass and utterly ridiculous remark. If not, then you are not a man.

Good day to you sir.

Translation:

"You are correct, Jol. The links I posted had nothing to do with your question to someone else. I just posted them because I've started another thread slating Khan and want to butt in so that we can focus on my agenda. I couldn't answer your question last time and I can't this time either.

Instead, I'm going to shift the emphasis away from that slightly embarrassing situation and talk about the future, because that's not happened yet so I can't be shown to be wrong about that . I'm also going to throw in a reference to a quote. I'll go for the shocking an unexpected "Tory politicians seek to pin blame on Labour politician". 

I'm also adding a final deflection - claiming you're only a man if you give me an apology. That way, I'll either get an apology or I can pretend I have the moral high ground.

Finish with an insincere compliment, to make myself look a nice chap".

Having a conversation with you is like banging my head against a brick wall. The brick wall of your house, while you sit inside playing your broken record. You clearly want to stick to your agenda. I'll leave you to it. 

Translation:

"You are correct, Jol. The links I posted had nothing to do with your question to someone else. I just posted them because I've started another thread slating Khan and want to butt in so that we can focus on my agenda. I couldn't answer your question last time and I can't this time either.

Instead, I'm going to shift the emphasis away from that slightly embarrassing situation and talk about the future, because that's not happened yet so I can't be shown to be wrong about that . I'm also going to throw in a reference to a quote. I'll go for the shocking an unexpected "Tory politicians seek to pin blame on Labour politician". 

I'm also adding a final deflection - claiming you're only a man if you give me an apology. That way, I'll either get an apology or I can pretend I have the moral high ground.

Finish with an insincere compliment, to make myself look a nice chap".

Having a conversation with you is like banging my head against a brick wall. The brick wall of your house, while you sit inside playing your broken record. You clearly want to stick to your agenda. I'll leave you to it.

And what exactly is wrong in starting a thread on your hero sticking his beak in for a second referendum after he himself was explicitly against it last year ?

He is the one with the agenda.

You don't like the fact he's been susse time after time.

Khan isn't quick addressing the real issues in London right now such as the rioting the other night nor all the acid attacks.

keep banging your head against the brick wall, it may knock some sense into you.

Have a lovely day.

• Site Supporter

London tips up the tax revenue that props up the NHS, benefits system etc.

It would do though wouldn't it. It is the centre for financial services, wages are disproportionally higher as are house prices (stamp duty) etc. The income from such would be much higher.

At the same time so is the uptake of public money by London. We've just seen that the a average spend on public transport investment is around two and a half times per person in London than up here.

Wages for public servants are also higher.

Its what you'd expect from a capital city.

Given the fact that London is sinking as a result of Scotland rebounding from the ice melt from the last ice age, and global warming is raising sea levels to the point where the barrier is already being used far more often than was ever envisaged; it would be pertinent to consider shifting some of these industries before the place becomes unsustainable to protect.

Eventually somewhere else can 'prop up' the NHS etc..

• Site Supporter

Khan is using brexit as a bargaining tool for an election that isn't going to happen..or to win favour by saying labour should use it..

He got to be an MP by intimidating voters (allegedly according to the article)..

Bit rum, and i reckon that's the point Miami is trying to make

Khan is using brexit as a bargaining tool for an election that isn't going to happen..or to win favour by saying labour should use it..

He got to be an MP by intimidating voters (allegedly according to the article)..

Bit rum, and i reckon that's the point Miami is trying to make

I'm thinking Miami just pointing out that Khans a cunt I'd have him right on that viewpoint but plenty of cunts in metropolitan London no doubt think he's great lot of folk down there with their head up their arse.

I want our last game in the Prem against Stoke replaying. It was the wrong result and I'm going to cry and stamp my feet until I get me own way

Ffs when will the bedwetters in this country accept a result that they don't like??

While I agree with you that analogy is a bit shite. I voted stay and this government haven't got a clue what they are doing. I'm glad people are questioning it the spoons in charge need to be kept in order.

But as you say a vote is a vote and it needs doing.