Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

9 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Erm, you are a bit of a tool, quite happy to have a chat.

Crawley, you seem an intelligent type of chap, ive read most of your other posts and though you are misguided and have a slightly different view than myself, if you wish to call me a ‘tool’ I will be outside the club shop before the Wigan game and I would love to have ‘chat’ with you.

I don’t think I’ve been offered out in a good while.

Anyway, like the cowardly liberal snowflake I am, I’m afraid I’ll have to decline this time. You couldn’t make it up, but I’m afraid I’m in Oxford this weekend to see an exhibition at the Ashmolean. 

Sorry if I offended you, no excuse for that - but why post something that was intended to provoke and then get upset when you get a reaction? I can’t see the logic in what you’ve said, but I wouldn’t say you were misguided, you have firm emotional beliefs. That’s fair enough, but it doesn’t make them right.

im sure you don’t want to fight me, we’ve look a bit daft scrapping in front of the club shop. Plus, as Spider says I’m absolute nails, I scare myself at times.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Moon boy said:

Crawley, you seem an intelligent type of chap, ive read most of your other posts and though you are misguided and have a slightly different view than myself, if you wish to call me a ‘tool’ I will be outside the club shop before the Wigan game and I would love to have ‘chat’ with you.

Fantastic :D

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Anyway, like the cowardly liberal snowflake I am, I’m afraid I’ll have to decline this time. You couldn’t make it up, but I’m afraid I’m in Oxford this weekend to see an exhibition at the Ashmolean. 

Sorry if I offended you, no excuse for that - but why post something that was intended to provoke and then get upset when you get a reaction? I can’t see the logic in what you’ve said, but I wouldn’t say you were misguided, you have firm emotional beliefs. That’s fair enough, but it doesn’t make them right.

im sure you don’t want to fight me, we’ve look a bit daft scrapping in front of the club shop. Plus, as Spider says I’m absolute nails, I scare myself at times.

Perhaps the post in question was meant to provoke a little, but I’m sure some of yours fall into that category also.

The people on WW are a good cross section of society and I enjoy reading and replying to other people’s opinions on different subjects but because most of us don’t know each other there can be a temptation to include a personal insult, as is the problem with Twitter etc, don’t know Cheese but thought he came in for some unessasary unpleasantness a few posts back, this is a lively forum but personal insults are not good.

Ive just read this back to myself and I sound like my mum, sorry

Fight cancelled

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Perhaps the post in question was meant to provoke a little, but I’m sure some of yours fall into that category also.

The people on WW are a good cross section of society and I enjoy reading and replying to other people’s opinions on different subjects but because most of us don’t know each other there can be a temptation to include a personal insult, as is the problem with Twitter etc, don’t know Cheese but thought he came in for some unessasary unpleasantness a few posts back, this is a lively forum but personal insults are not good.

Fight cancelled

Mung beans and cow pie. 

Scares 'em off every time.

26 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Fight cancelled

Fucks sake. Anyone want to buy my match ticket? 

37 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Fight cancelled

And I was just about to start a training montage as well!

Totally fair enough - and like you said insults for insults sake are pointless and not on - sorry if I let myself slip into that category on this occasion.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

And I was just about to start a training montage as well!

Totally fair enough - and like you said insults for insults sake are pointless and not on - sorry if I let myself slip into that category on this occasion.

Get a room you pair of fucking drag queens.

I'll take you both on just for being soppy handwringers.

6 hours ago, Moon boy said:

Go on son...show the hipster how it’s done......pluck his beard out bit by bit.......my money is on you son :D

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

Fantastic :D

Shall we make it a tag team :D

Bring fannyfingers,Betty Spencer and Kent along on your side....I’ll take the lot of you on :D

NIC shitting out after larging it again whilst on the Cloudy Bay....priceless......think before you speak H.....:D

4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Why post “happy to have a chat”....then shit out :D

You couldn’t fight a cold fella

Ideas of having armed guards patrolling the streets of London eh ? The normal streets I may add, not the tourist hotspots.

Fantastic isn’t it !

NIC, Jol and Co must be so happy with that.....first post on this thread was me having a go at the Mayor........Khan.....what an utterly deluded prick that egotistical clown is......at least him and NIC share a trait......Ding Ding..tickets please.......

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Ideas of having armed guards patrolling the streets of London eh ? The normal streets I may add, not the tourist hotspots.

Fantastic isn’t it !

NIC, Jol and Co must be so happy with that.....first post on this thread was me having a go at the Mayor........Khan.....what an utterly deluded prick that egotistical clown is......at least him and NIC share a trait......Ding Ding..tickets please.......

They started by running over scooter thieves, apparently to fairly wide public acclaim.

Might as well go the whole hog