Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

I’ll say it again

theres not enough tits on here anymore.

every potential flashpoint used to be calmed with an immediate and necessary influx of pictures with busty maidens on.

what happened to our dignity?

35 minutes ago, Cheese said:

This is an excellent insight into how Miami thinks. Is anyone here NOT "working class" ? And if there are some upper/middle class posters, are they all "faggots"? 

A good indication of a man's intelligence is how soon he offers to fight you when you disagree politically. And in the modern day - how soon he blocks you on a football forum. 

You could say the same about others (yourself) who come on here name calling like a child, apologise the day after then start again a week later, quite pathetic really. And that’s l before you start with your constant lies but hey, each to their own.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

You could say the same about others (yourself) who come on here name calling like a child, apologise the day after then start again a week later, quite pathetic really. And that’s l before you start with your constant lies but hey, each to their own.

Here come the 'backup team'. :D

Anyway, a very interesting article in today's Telegraph by Juliet Samuel, who says we should go with Saint Theresa's deal as it will piss off the EU, as we've managed to split the 4 pillars, thus opening the door for other EU countries

Rainbow girl has lovely tits but I'm far from a fan of this big hip/arse trend - I believe the correct nomenclature is to be 'thicc'...

I'd advise against researching the opinions of others who take a similar dim view though, it leads down a very bigoted rabbit-hole :-k...

As an unrelated aside I've been enjoying the 'My Greek Kitchen' on the telly lately.

tonia-buxton-9bc32b92-7cdf-40b6-be52-ef8