Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

How would he have got a better deal with the EU?

theyd have laughed him out of the room

He wouldn’t have got a deal but the EU offered us a Canada style free trade agreement 12 months ago but TM turned that option down, with some negotiation it would have ended up Canada +++, like I said previously, before TM’s ‘strong and stable’ 2017 Election disaster the Tories had a majority that with some support from Brexit Labour MP’s possibly would have been enough to move it on

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Give it a rest M. The fucking imbeciles on the benches opposite are an embarrassment.

I'd be surprised if they were elected and you'll more likely end up with some sort of utter mess minority forged with parties with agenda's like Scottish independence.

Still, if the Marxist led Labour Party did get in, you'd get what you wished for. Welcome to 1973.

Yes please.

Bolton Wanderers Squad 1972-1973

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Give it a rest M. The fucking imbeciles on the benches opposite are an embarrassment.

I'd be surprised if they were elected and you'll more likely end up with some sort of utter mess minority forged with parties with agenda's like Scottish independence.

Still, if the Marxist led Labour Party did get in, you'd get what you wished for. Welcome to 1973.

We have a Tory government and things are a complete shambles. It wouldn't get any worse. Nor any better. But the project fear stuff about a Corbyn government is tiring. He's just not very good. Neither is May. And the Tory party are more volatile right now than Labour.

A coalition government where either side are moderated by the Lib Dems is likely our best bet right now. Cut the loonies out and let the grown ups have a go. 

• Site Supporter

I see Theresa has released a document saying there'll be 6 months of queues at ports with no deal.

She'd have been better off, and more honest, if she'd just dropped to her knees in parliament begging everyone to vote for her plan.

Subtle, she is not.

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Hang on, they've been at it since the vote.

Since "leave means leave", we've now got a deal they say they won't vote for, and now "leave means leave partly, completely, or not at all"

They doing something for you.

I think you're confusing political spin with actual action. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Right lads I’m going to bed in ten minutes so if any of you are going to arrange any fights can you please do it before then.

dont want to miss out .

thanks x

FFS I was just about to offer you out for a topless wrestle near the cash machines in Coral Island. I'll have to get the train home now. What a waste of fucking time. 

Edited by Cheese