Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

11 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Another well-chosen source to 'get people thinking' there.

Is little Nazi Mark still crywanking into his swastika grundies after being dumped by his big 'I hate you daddy, you'll notice me now' Nazi girlfriend? 

zjQehgc.jpg

Dear oh dear, and again, the relevance of Sadiq Khan's London in a Brexit thread is questionable to say the least.

It should be in one of the various bigot threads.

Is that the best you can come up with you drunken fool ?

Try to concentrate on the article re metal detectors being used in a McDonalds in our capital.

Appeasing clown.

8 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Again with the personal insults...

I'm heartbroken.

Sniff, sniff :(

It'd be a good name for a clown that, actually

SniffSniff the Clown.

You need to lay off whatever you’re taking and face the facts of the article.

You started the personal insults on the guy who tweeted it.

Do some background reading on the c*nt.

He's a Nazi for fuck's sake.

Not a 'questionable beliefs/dubbed a Nazi by Guardian readers Nazi', a bona-fide Nazi.

Anyway, if roles were reversed a prick like him could call me anything he liked, I'd take it as praise.

I've had a good day today, I'm not going to spoil it debating the merits of a cuckolded toerag like Collett.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Do some background reading on the c*nt.

He's a Nazi for fuck's sake.

Not a 'questionable beliefs/dubbed a Nazi by Guardian readers Nazi', a bona-fide Nazi.

Anyway, if roles were reversed a prick like him could call me anything he liked, I'd take it as praise.

I've had a good day today, I'm not going to spoil it debating the merits of a cuckolded toerag like Collett.

I know exactly who he is.

You need to read what I said re who started the insults.....it was you dear......now calm down, you soft left wing tart :D

8 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The deal May has put on the table has been negotiated by an unelected civil service bureaucrat. 

Parliament is our sovereign elected body are merely trying to do what they are paid for - add checks and balances and express their will.

This is the sovereignty Brexiteers argued so vigorously for. So do you want sovereignty or unelected officials dictating things? Because if it is the latter, lets just stay in. If the former, then stop whinging and realise that this is exactly what you voted for. 

Are they fuck

they just want to stop Brexit.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Lot of folk don’t know that. It will need new laws passed through parliament to reverse us leaving on WTO. 

They're trying an amendment/motion to stop a no deal. Not sure exactly how that would work in all honesty.

Actually quite staggering, get together and sort a deal. TM may then get a brief extension while it's fully sorted.

But no, let's keep avoiding doing what was agreed. Cunts.

You Cooper, Anna Soubry remind me of a pair of frilled lizards, necks bulging while they profess to be doing stuff for the people.

Cuntshovelers the lot of em.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I've heard him speak before, might not agree with all his politics but he's generally sound.

Strangely, he was on the Japanese knotweed select committee just this morning; not everyone's cup of tea, but it was quite enlightening to listen to- a lot of work still to be done, but hopefully a down to earth bloke may be useful.

• Site Supporter

Hello

im stood in a bar in central Dublin typing this.

I’ve travelled over to make a last ditch attempt to salvage something from our Irish customers.

We have talked all day and night about what can be done, but a man with millions to spend has just looked me in the eye and said the sheer weight of uncertainty he faces has forced his hand.

He wants to use us. He likes us. But the Brexit situation simply doesn’t allow it.

I’ll let you get back to squabbling about nazis who don’t spend millions with UK PLC