Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Tusk’s comments from a man in his elevated position are an utter disgrace.

His mocking of folk from our fine nation should never be forgotten when they want our help, which they will do one day.

Considering WW2 and our actions in backing Poland, Tusk’s ancestors will be rightly turning in their graves.

He’s a cunt. End of.

I'd need to see a venn diagram crossing 'people who promoted Brexit' with 'people who served in WW2'.

Those people have every right to be furious.

5 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

James O’Brien says it best. Brexit is 17M people being conned by a few rich white men who will make a load of personal money whilst flushing the country down the shitter. It literally is that. Tusk is merely reinforcing that. And again is spot on.

I’d swap a million Farages for one Tusk, any day of any week. 

Thankfully our country voted for Farage vision and not Tusks and the EUs lack of vision one that could not accept that countries want less Europe not more, the EU lead by europhile hardliners despite the people wanting less Europe. 

Tusks remarks signal how right we were to leave these loons to their own devices. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

10 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

:D

Think you've called pretty much every member on here (and their mam) a cunt as some point.

Only in self defence twatty :D

And I’d never call anyone’s mum, mums are the best friends in the world....except Katie False Tits name your Price.

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Thank our country voted for Farage vision and not Tusks lack of vision. Tusks remarks signal how right we were to leave these loons to their own devices. 

What a dick fan5 is.

Tusk doesn’t like it because his admittedly failing project is going tits up and we’ve been the brave ones to call it out.

It’s as simple as that.

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Thankfully our country voted for Farage vision and not Tusks and the EUs lack of vision one that could not accept that countries want less Europe not more, the EU lead by europhile hardliners despite the people wanting less Europe. 

Tusks remarks signal how right we were to leave these loons to their own devices. 

Farage’s vision - hilarious. You were conned. Congratulations. Maybe one day you will realise but I won’t hold my breath. If you cannot see now then I doubt you ever will. 

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Farage’s vision - hilarious. You were conned. Congratulations. Maybe one day you will realise but I won’t hold my breath. If you cannot see now then I doubt you ever will. 

One day you will thanks us of that I have no doubt. No need to though we just did what was best for the country. 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

What's twisted your melon of late, TMGJ? You've gone from a leaver seeing both sides to...well, a bit jingoistic.

Has some Roma gyppo nabbed your best chainsaw or ride-on mower? :huh:

You're quite right Youri.

To be honest, I've never had a problem with anyone voting remain.

Wasn't an easy decision.

What fucks me off is patronising cunts with no knowledge greater than anyone else insisting those that voted different to them are thick, racist... You know the score.

A decision was made and I find it hugely disappointing that (MPs in particular) aren't leading by example in working together to achieve the best possible outcome in light of the vote.

I suppose it's me being a scientist. If you want to prove/disprove something then you have to undertake the task the task rigourously and not half arsed to be able to make an accurate assessment subsequently.

If we don't do it right, then remainers will say it was never on, leavers will blame remainers for undermining the process. No way of proving either way.

Worries me somewhat the hugely negative culture around Twitter etc that might filter into everyday thinking.

I'm no longer prepared to discuss rationally this subject, with the couple concerned on here, so adopted the give em some shit back approach. 

I've also been laid up for weeks with some twatting chest infection that's pissing me off and I'm bored!

In all fairness pal, your post is one of the most observant, rational and accurate things on here for ages, and I congratulate you for it.

Now where's them Roma Gyppos...

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You're quite right Youri.

To be honest, I've never had a problem with anyone voting remain.

Wasn't an easy decision.

What fucks me off is patronising cunts with no knowledge greater than anyone else insisting those that voted different to them are thick, racist... You know the score.

A decision was made and I find it hugely disappointing that (MPs in particular) aren't leading by example in working together to achieve the best possible outcome in light of the vote.

I suppose it's me being a scientist. If you want to prove/disprove something then you have to undertake the task the task rigourously and not half arsed to be able to make an accurate assessment subsequently.

If we don't do it right, then remainers will say it was never on, leavers will blame remainers for undermining the process. No way of proving either way.

Worries me somewhat the hugely negative culture around Twitter etc that might filter into everyday thinking.

I'm no longer prepared to discuss rationally this subject, with the couple concerned on here, so adopted the give em some shit back approach. 

I've also been laid up for weeks with some twatting chest infection that's pissing me off and I'm bored!

In all fairness pal, your post is one of the most observant, rational and accurate things on here for ages, and I congratulate you for it.

Now where's them Roma Gyppos...

Absolute nail on the fucking head 

2 hours ago, mickbrown said:

:D

Think you've called pretty much every member on here (and their mam) a cunt as some point.

I must be an exception. I’ve obviously not abused him enough. And he’s made a very kind offer to fix my mums roof without calling her any bad names even though though the obstinate old goat still hasn’t taken him up on his offer. 

Come on S you need to up your game I’m feeling left out here :D ......you cunt 

From a bloke who's country spent miles more than the rest of Europe. Everywhere I ever went in Greece, folk had swimming pools, driving top of the range cars, swish clothes. 20 years ago i was asking how the fuck can these afford all these luxuries on a tin pot island like Rhodes ? When Turkey a short boat ride away is poor as fuck.

• Members

Not much to add other than Tusk is an absolute gift to Leavers.

You can run that second referendum now. Attitudes will have hardened after this latest outburst and I am sure that the Leave vote percentage would increase.

A lot of us had realised long ago that the EU is steered by unelected, unaccountable cunts interested only in power and increasing same by a process of federalisation. Now a lot more people know this thanks to his tantrum.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

What did Tusk say that seems to have pissed folk off so much?

I think it was unusual in that it was undiplomatic and strong and that rubbed up MPs.

They're discussing it on BBC this morning, suggesting it was very deliberate. Whatever his aim, it's hardly likely to help the situation when common ground is being sought.

I saw it as a very frustrated man losing the plot a little. (I can understand a degree of frustration, 17.4 million folk felt the same way)

35 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yet more of the same Mick. The statement breaks down upon basic analysis.

The more this stuff keeps flowing, the more leave voters will feel justified.

Boris and his mates didn’t  have a clue where this was going when they stood next to that bus. 

That’s the point Tusk is making. And it’s a valid one.

How pointing out to voters that 50 days from the day we leave, the blokes who led us down this path still don’t have a fucking clue how this will pan out strengthens leave voters resolve is beyond me if I’m honest. 

14 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Boris and his mates didn’t  have a clue where this was going when they stood next to that bus. 

How pointing out to voters that 50 days from the day we leave, the blokes who led us down this path still don’t have a fucking clue how this will pan out strengthens leave voters resolve is beyond me if I’m honest. 

So some politicians deserve a special place in hell because they stood next a bus..?  :rolleyes2:

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, darwen_white said:

So some politicians deserve a special place in hell because they stood next a bus..?  :rolleyes2:

And the politicians who were fully against Brexit will be given a unicorn as a gift. You see, Hell is a figment of some fucker's imagination a long time ago so what does it matter that Tusk is reserving a place for the Brexiteers?

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Neither did Tusk or the EU as no one has left. Seems the EU have a set of rules to keep you tied in yet have not thought out the process when you leave, other than triggering article 50. 

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Neither did Tusk or the EU as no one has left. Seems the EU have a set of rules to keep you tied in yet have not thought out the process when you leave, other than triggering article 50. 

It was the EU who insisted that elections to the EU parliament could no longer be first past the post* and had to be some form of proportional representation. This in turn gave Farage a foothold in the first place, which EU performance over the next 15 years led to his UKIP becoming the major party in the UK's representation. Although Farage was (rightly) cut out from a front-line position in the referendum campaign this gave a momentum to the leave vote.

This whole leaving process has proved that the surreptitious progression of the EU towards being a federal super-state was far more advanced than most people realised.

* Apart from, erm, Belgium!