Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Given how you continually disrespect people who dare have a different opinion, I'd say it's fair 

Since June 23, 2016 there's been nothing but sneering, patronising disrespect from many remainers towards leavers. You get a bit of tough talk back and all of a sudden you're all Snow White. Pull the other one sunbeam.

Just now, Winchester White said:

Fucking hell, May is even worse than I thought.

This isn't funny anymore.

She's on our side, she said so herself!

13 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

"Treat people with respect instead of being a cunt". That's how you treat people with respect is it? 🙂

Paul

Come clean, do you want some tropical fish? Yes, or no?

20 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Fucking hell, May is even worse than I thought.

This isn't funny anymore.

I remember after her maiden speech, when she took the piss out of Corbyn, some on here were getting a stiffy claiming she was the next Thatcher. She's without doubt the worst leader in living memory. Luckily for her, Corbyn is leading the opposition, otherwise her and her party could be wiped out in the next GE

17 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

So then.....you heard it from the horse’s mouth....we’re leaving.

What do those lot who said we weren’t and were tickled pink the other day think now ?

pipe,put,smoke,that,your,in,and,it...........please rearrange intelligentsia.

I think most knew we would leave, there was no way we couldn't.

Would you be happy if Mays deal gets passed? Let's be honest... That's not really leaving is it?

I'm assuming you and the other "Visionaries" saw this coming......

53 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

There are thousands of other threads on this site. Favourite weather girl, tv show, the plight of the wanderers. You contribute nowt

Brexit - anybody who disagrees with you is an idiot and treatied with derision. It's like you exist for one thread only 

How about putting an input into other topics and treating people who may have a different opinion with a bit of respect instead of being a cunt 

As important as Favourite weather girl, tv show and the plight of the Wanderers are, not everybody can be bothered to engage in those debates, each to their own, but calling another member ‘ a cunt’ or any other personal insult only makes you look the cunt

31 minutes ago, paulhanley said:

Since June 23, 2016 there's been nothing but sneering, patronising disrespect from many remainers towards leavers. You get a bit of tough talk back and all of a sudden you're all Snow White. Pull the other one sunbeam.

Yeah I voted remain. Mainly on the basis of its far too technical to understand so go with the status quo. Too much bollocks from both sides 

The vote went leave so accepted it as thought leave it to the people that be. Except they've made a monumental fuck up of it 

I don't like the idea of a second referendum, non binding or otherwise but you can see how this government has monumentally fucked it up

What I don't like is people like yourself labelling others as remoaners as a childish school yard name for someone who dare have a different opinion. And anybody else who dare speak out against what is happening  saying it's all fucked up 

You being very condescending to other people's views on a non binding referendum where the powers that be have made a monumental fuck up makes me fair game for calling you a cock 

5 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

As important as Favourite weather girl, tv show and the plight of the Wanderers are, not everybody can be bothered to engage in those debates, each to their own, but calling another member ‘ a cunt’ or any other personal insult only makes you look the cunt

Have a read of his comments 

He is in no uncertain terms what he thinks of people who disagree

2 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

You being very condescending to other people's views on a non binding referendum where the powers that be have made a monumental fuck up makes me fair game for calling you a cock 

I'd agree that whilst his posts have substance, he is starting to come across as very, very condescending. He just thinks he's better and smarter than everybody else on here, especially anybody who voted remain.

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I remember after her maiden speech, when she took the piss out of Corbyn, some on here were getting a stiffy claiming she was the next Thatcher. She's without doubt the worst leader in living memory. Luckily for her, Corbyn is leading the opposition, otherwise her and her party could be wiped out in the next GE

Time will tell on how good or otherwise she was. Historians will pour over this for decades.

What's clear is a clash of political ideologies between party leaders has made things near impossible.

She's not standing next time around, so if anyone half decent does, then labour will need to shift Corbyn asap.

33 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I think most knew we would leave, there was no way we couldn't.

Would you be happy if Mays deal gets passed? Let's be honest... That's not really leaving is it?

I'm assuming you and the other "Visionaries" saw this coming......

Some on here didn’t think we’d be leaving the day when they almost creamed their piss stained keks did they ?

Did I say I’d be happy with her deal ? No, I never,so get your facts right.

As for Visionaries, I’ll remind you of this word in the not too distant future when the EU breaks up, which it will.

Thank you.

As for the other post re condescending, could you please explain if you were referring in your expert and equally condescending analysis  to Paul Hanley or Not In Crawley ?

Hope that helps.....chin chin.

• Site Supporter

I'm sick to fucking death of it all.

There certainly aren't any winners in all this.

It's bled the country dry for 3 years and left nothing but animosity, division and bitterness.

People have turned on each other like never before.

It needs putting to bed, no matter what the outcome.

This limbo is killing us.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I'm sick to fucking death of it all.

There certainly aren't any winners in all this.

It's bled the country dry for 3 years and left nothing but animosity, division and bitterness.

People have turned on each other like never before.

It needs putting to bed, no matter what the outcome.

This limbo is killing us.

On national happiness day too. 

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Did I say I’d be happy with her deal ? No, I never,so get your facts right.

I never said you were happy with it. I asked if you were, as you hadn't said one way or the other.

You need to relax a bit I think