Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, royal white said:

I don’t know, did she? If she did or didn’t she’s still the one heading the negotiations when in my opinion it should have been left to someone from remain. 

No idea what you're taking about now. Let's simplify it a bit - which Tory Brexiteer do you admire the most? Who do you think talks the most sense? 

p. s I know I'm wasting my time as you haven't answered a simple question in years

Edited by Cheese

17 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

EU now looking at possibility of extension till 22nd May if deal approved. If it isn’t then extension till 11th April by which point it would expect UK to indicate way forward.

If that is final then they have taken our wording saying no longer term extension possible. Means they are open to longer extension.

There is zero chance of the current deal being approved. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

No idea what you're taking about now. Let's simplify it a bit - which Tory Brexiteer do you admire the most? Who do you think talks the most sense? 

I answered your question but you couldn’t answer mine? No surprise there then.

I don’t admire any politician/MP, I have no idea where you have plucked that from. 

Lets simplify it for you as you’re obviously struggling. TM has a good idea which members of her party talk sense, certainly more than you or I do. She should have picked those who voted leave and who she trusted the most to carry out the negotiations.

following? 

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I don’t admire any politician/MP, I have no idea where you have plucked that from. 

Lets simplify it for you as you’re obviously struggling. TM has a good idea which members of her party talk sense, certainly more than you or I do. She should have picked those who voted leave and who she trusted the most to carry out the negotiations.

following? 

She did do that. They both failed. 

3 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

She did do that. They both failed. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but who has been the one at the front of it all, hasn’t it been TM? She should have left it entirely to the leave voters. They should have been the ones doing all the negotiating. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

following? 

Never mind. 

8 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I thought you said we would get a deal on the WA? After all it's in their interests to do so, are you changing the goalposts again? 

WTF you on about, I have never moved the goal post I’ve consistently said a deal will get done, but this deal won’t. 

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

We did. We had Davis and Raab. See what the Europeans say about Davis ‘a man who rarely had a clue what he was talking about, who came unprepared’. 

Davis... The worst, most dishonest MP ever. King of the Cunts.

And he'll have the audacity to run for the top gig once May is axed.

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but who has been the one at the front of it all, hasn’t it been TM? She should have left it entirely to the leave voters. They should have been the ones doing all the negotiating. 

I agree, but as soon as "leave" won those on the leave side shit themselves, as they knew it would be hard work.

When shiny face quit, why did Gove or Boris not step up?

I'll tell you why, they're both also remainers at heart, who hoped they would lose.... But be seen as people's champions.

Boris is the biggest fraud of a politician ever

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

Struggling to follow again, that’s not like you :) 

Go back to your cellar and make up some more lies, there’s a good lad.

Not struggling to follow. Just bored of you never giving a single straight answer over the last few years.

10 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Just so i am clear, you believe May will get further concessions from Tusk et al to get the deal through Parliament? 

I think that is very possible. But I also think if we drop out another way would be found to do a deal that is acceptable to parliament and the EU. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Not struggling to follow. Just bored of you never giving a single straight answer over the last few years.

You asked who I would pick, I said I don’t know and that would be best left to TM. It’s really that simple. 

But because you don’t agree it’s someone else’s fault. 

Get back to that cellar.