Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Spot on mate....it wasn’t bwfcfan5 was it :D

Did cross my mind.

If this liberal elite had got the education system sorted, we'd all be much brighter and a leave vote would never have been anything other than a pipe dream.

Oh, hang on, an education system that's more concerned about box ticking, being seen to be modern and inclusive, rather than than helping talented folk...

What goes around comes around.

8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Did cross my mind.

If this liberal elite had got the education system sorted, we'd all be much brighter and a leave vote would never have been anything other than a pipe dream.

Oh, hang on, an education system that's more concerned about box ticking, being seen to be modern and inclusive, rather than than helping talented folk...

Precisely sir.

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Did cross my mind.

I’m out of plus 1s for the day

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

He has nothing to do with government past or present. He is a radio presenter so might be liberal elite but won't have anything to do with anyones education, formally at least.

Here’s a simple question....if he’s such an expert, why isn’t he standing in parliament with the rest of the know it alls ?

He’d be torn apart in two minutes flat.

He’s arrogant and full of his own self inflated importance like the rest of them all.

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

Opening Paragraph:

Apparently, a queue is forming to buy Bolton Wanderers. Your guess as to why is as good as mine. As a going concern they were last a valuable asset in about 1925, bless them.

What a complete fucking wanker 

I've just been called out as a "pig-shit thick, uneducated, racist buffoon" for saying that instead of constantly whining about Brexit, and banging on about a second vote, I think that all sides should work together to get us the best deal possible

Very sad that people that you think of as friends turn out like that. Sick to fucking death of all this shite

• Site Supporter
Just now, MancWanderer said:

I've just been called out as a "pig-shit thick, uneducated, racist buffoon" for saying that instead of constantly whining about Brexit, and banging on about a second vote, I think that all sides should work together to get us the best deal possible

Very sad that people that you think of as friends turn out like that. Sick to fucking death of all this shite

Do they know where the club shop is? Get a straightener sorted.

4 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Very sad 

This needs to be completed ASAP 

4 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

You weren’t in the Leigh Miners Social/Shagging Club with Shagger Leigh White were you A ?

I bumped into Mick yesterday at Wigan and shared a pint with him en route to our various destinations.

I know he won’t answer until midnight as he’s in Bradford watching that freaky game with a queer shaped ball...he’ll be starting a thread on curry houses at midnight...I’ll preempt it with Jeremy Kormainthebyn.

He’s my favourite left leaning Wigan Corbynite :D

8 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

If it wasn’t meant in jest then Fuck them off. If that’s there attitude towards you over Brexit then they’re not worth it. 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

There are utter cunts on all sides mate. A sad indictment of the way things are today. 

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

Opening Paragraph:

Apparently, a queue is forming to buy Bolton Wanderers. Your guess as to why is as good as mine. As a going concern they were last a valuable asset in about 1925, bless them.

Millwall fan having a pop at our attendances 

'Arf