Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Did you actually see the report on Sky News ?

It said for all its worth etc and increased production in countries like Germany, they’re unable to compete with the Chinese.

Take your glasses off fella, and look at the full picture.

So the market, except China, is up the swanney then?

They're very keen on appropriating the valour of veterans aren't they, the alt-shite mob? Which kind of poses the question why they never served themselves..? Just as well, most probably most of 'em would be physically or mentally unfit anyway (or both) or involved and convicted of acts of petty thuggery/druggery and other criminality that would bar entry to the armed services.

54 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

They're very keen on appropriating the valour of veterans aren't they, the alt-shite mob? Which kind of poses the question why they never served themselves..? Just as well, most probably most of 'em would be physically or mentally unfit anyway (or both) or involved and convicted of acts of petty thuggery/druggery and other criminality that would bar entry to the armed services.

Whereas, the mard left would still be dossing in bed waiting for their mums to make cornflakes for them before going out to battle. Then they’d cry if they got called nasty names by the drill sergeant.

Do you condone the actions of that person today covering the old guy in milkshake ?

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Disgusting bastard who did this to an old man over Brexit.

Anyone doing this is an absolute cunt. The sad thing is that chucking milk shake has gone from being a genuine protest by someone against Farage ( not saying it was right to do) to just something people do because they saw it on telly. 

Farage being a target for protest is one thing attacking someone at a ballot station is totally different. Before anyone gets on a high horse saying Farage is a target I mean to make a political protest not that was right to do it. 

I voted today was surprised we were only ones voting. 

I do wonder what Mays thoughts were announcing delay in coming back to parliament on the same day as the vote. Surely just makes the Tories look even worse. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You are in the cult, consumed and blinded by it, the EU isn’t the centre of the universe. Hopefully one day you’ll see sense. 

Who are you voting for in the WTO elections? 

What are you looking forward to doing after we've left the EU, that you couldn't do while we were a member? 

Just now, Ani said:

Anyone doing this is an absolute cunt. The sad thing is that chucking milk shake has gone from being a genuine protest by someone against Farage ( not saying it was right to do) to just something people do because they saw it on telly. 

Farage being a target for protest is one thing attacking someone at a ballot station is totally different. Before anyone gets on a high horse saying Farage is a target I mean to make a political protest not that was right to do it. 

I voted today was surprised we were only ones voting. 

I do wonder what Mays thoughts were announcing delay in coming back to parliament on the same day as the vote. Surely just makes the Tories look even worse. 

Well said mate, it’s a definite case now of monkey see monkey do.

It’s absolutely pathetic isn’t it ?

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yeah any political protest that starts with buying something from McDonalds is immediately not a real protest. 

I just can not understand the mindset ‘off to vote, got my polling card and milk based soft drink this will make my point. ‘ 

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Yeah any political protest that starts with buying something from McDonalds is immediately not a real protest. 

I just can not understand the mindset ‘off to vote, got my polling card and milk based soft drink this will make my point. ‘ 

Quite possibly a supporter of extinction rebellion I reckon. Chucking food away.

Cunt.

2 hours ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The EU is a collection of nation states. It reflects the collective views of those nation states....

Just blatantly inaccurate

40 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Extremists

Popularists

Dickheads

I'm not sure what the big idea is with these wankers throwing milkshakes but it's seriously worrying that you could've witnessed the old boy copping that load, and given the perpetrator a good whacking. A completely natural reaction to defend an OAP veteran but you'd find yourself making national news.. 

6 minutes ago, darwen_white said:

I'm not sure what the big idea is with these wankers throwing milkshakes but it's seriously worrying that you could've witnessed the old boy copping that load, and given the perpetrator a good whacking. A completely natural reaction to defend an OAP veteran but you'd find yourself making national news.. 

Spot on mate.