Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

43 minutes ago, darwen_white said:

I'm not sure what the big idea is with these wankers throwing milkshakes but it's seriously worrying that you could've witnessed the old boy copping that load, and given the perpetrator a good whacking. A completely natural reaction to defend an OAP veteran but you'd find yourself making national news.. 

You'll be creaming off your own milkshakes Sunday night after Niggle wins this meaningless election

Yes I'm obviously being facetious. Looks more like a strawberry Onken anyway.

I don't see the difference between what I said and the frequent ramblings about the rabid left though. Funny that.

The cynic in me wonders why there's an incident like this on a day there's a vote though, I guess something else was needed to rile people up and get them to vote

Edited by jmjhb

3 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

As utterly stupid and counterproductive as it is you might see why some gobshite will throw a milkshake at Farage or TR . Some random owd fella? Absolutely no reason.

The action of those who don’t like an opposing view or opinion is stoking tensions.

Salford was a prime example last night, as were the actions of the MDL in Burnley the other night when they tried it on with some travellers.........

Oh dear.....Looks like the MDL called it on with the wrong people.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The action of those who don’t like an opposing view or opinion is stoking tensions.

Salford was a prime example last night, as were the actions of the MDL in Burnley the other night when they tried it on with some travellers.........

Oh dear.....Looks like the MDL called it on with the wrong people.

You live in a very strange world. 

2 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Whereas, the mard left would still be dossing in bed waiting for their mums to make cornflakes for them before going out to battle. Then they’d cry if they got called nasty names by the drill sergeant.

Do you condone the actions of that person today covering the old guy in milkshake ?

Yeah, The Red Army (the real one, not yer handbags outside train stations one) and the Viet Cong were soft as shite...

As for the second part, what a daft question, not even worthy of a reply.

As for the feed it came from, I'd always thought Eva Braun died childless...dear oh dear.

Almost as bad as the (gay) male prostitute alt-righter as a recommended twitterer on your feed t'other day.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

44 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Yeah, The Red Army (the real one, not yer handbags outside train stations one) and the Viet Cong were soft as shite...

As for the second part, what a daft question, not even worthy of a reply.

As for the feed it came from, I'd always thought Eva Braun died childless...dear oh dear.

Almost as bad as the (gay) male prostitute alt-righter as a recommended twitterer on your feed t'other day.

How about this person then who tweeted it .

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

Morgan can fuck off his treatment of serving military personnel pales in comparison to lobbing dairy products at an old man. 

Indeed, the fact that every body seems to have forgiven or forgotten his actions is an outage.

Whilst I agree that lobbing milkshake at an old codger is disgusting, who cares that he was in the forces for 22 years, what had that got to do with anything? Would it have been more acceptable if he'd never served?

2 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

You'll be creaming off your own milkshakes Sunday night after Niggle wins this meaningless election

Every vote for you is meaningless,  you don’t do democracy unless the result suits you. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Indeed, the fact that every body seems to have forgiven or forgotten his actions is an outage.

Whilst I agree that lobbing milkshake at an old codger is disgusting, who cares that he was in the forces for 22 years, what had that got to do with anything? Would it have been more acceptable if he'd never served?

Nothing to do with the old codger who was pelted, but there was a 20 year veteran in the BEN t'other day who was convicted as a nonce...

Should've pelted him, with chippy trays melted into petrol.

• Members
15 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Disgusting bastard who did this to an old man over Brexit.

...and I can picture the scruffy little 'heroes' who did it. Public floggings for utter scum like these.

• Members
15 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You are in the cult, consumed and blinded by it, the EU isn’t the centre of the universe. Hopefully one day you’ll see sense. 

Did you mean 'cult' or 'cunt'. I only ask because of who you were addressing it to.

14 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Either way that's a horrible way to treat an owd fella. 

If some knobbers have thought it a good idea to chuck a shake on them then they are cunts and want finding and prosecuting. 

If he has been used as a stooge then that's the actions of a twat. 

It was certainly a despicable and cowardly act.

But is it worse than someone making a very poor taste joke on a forum about a fire in Bradford that killed 56 people ?

7 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

It was certainly a despicable and cowardly act.

But is it worse than someone making a very poor taste joke on a forum about a fire in Bradford that killed 56 people ?

More pertinently its a milkshake. I'm hearing loads about milkshakes - but nobody seems bothered that a Neo Nazi was locked up this week for a plot to kill a pro-remain MP.

We're in an amazing place where likes of Robinson who deliberately stoke this up - are defended yet someone who throws a milkshake (as stupid as that is) is pilloried.